Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) post UTME and DE screening forms for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the institution and applications are currently being received from all eligible candidates for admission into KSUSTA undergraduate degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Note The Following:
- That only candidates that selected KSUSTA as their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institutions that are eligible to apply.
- Candidates that completed a change of course or institution form to KSUSTA may also apply.
- Candidates with awaiting results are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for KSUSTA post UTME or DE form
- That the online Registration for the Post UTME/DE screening will commence from Monday, 5th August to Monday, 9th September, 2020.
Kindly see below for the full eligibility Requirements
KSUSTA Post UTME/DE Eligibility Requirements
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Form
STEP 1: Visit www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
STEP 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
STEP 3: Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
STEP 4: Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
STEP 5: Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
KSUSTA Physical Screening Time and Date
Physical screening of candidates at various Faculties/Departments will be as follows:
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE)|
|Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries||Tuesday, 10th September, 2020||9:00 am||Agric. Theatre (AGT), Faculty of Agriculture|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF EDUCATION) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Edu. Computer Science, Edu. Physics, Edu. Biology, Edu. Chemistry, Edu. Mathematics, Edu. Agric. Science, Electrical/Electronics Tech. Edu., Metal Work Tech. Edu., Automobile Tech. Edu. And Library & Information Science||Tuesday, 10th September, 2020||9:00 am||Science Education Lab, Faculty of Education|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF ENGINEERING) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology||Tuesday, 10th September, 2020||9:00 am||Engineering Lecture Theatre (ELT), Faculty of Engineering|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Microbiology and Zoology||Wednesday, 11th September, 2020||9:00 am||Science Lecture Hall (SLH), Faculty of Life Sciences|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Applied Chemistry, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and Statistics||Wednesday, 11th September, 2020.||9:00 am||Science Lecture Theatre (SLT), Faculty of Physical Sciences|
If you have any question as regards KSUSTA post UTME and DE screening form application for 2020/2021 academic session, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application.