The management of University of Abuja, Abuja has announced the sale of her Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE) admission form for 2023/2024 academic session at the cost of fifteen thousand naira (15,000) only and applications are being received for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The management has announced the sale of her CDL&CE admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
University of Abuja, CDL Admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for UNIABUJA CDL&CE form online via UNIABUJA official web portal, the cost of UNIABUJA CDL&CE admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the CDL forms for 2023/2024 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their CDL&CE form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- UNIABUJA registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for UNIABUJA CDL&CE screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on UNIABUJA CDL&CEby current and past candidates
- UNIABUJA CDL&CE form closing date
Below are the list of FAQs on UNIABUJA CDL forms;
Is UNIABUJA CDL&CE form out?
How much is UNIABUJA CDL&CE admission form?
When will UNIABUJA CDL&CE form be out?
Please when is University of Abuja CDL&CE screening starting?
Please I want to know if UNIABUJA CDL&CE registration is in progress
How can I apply for UNIABUJA CDL&CE admission form?
|FAQs on UNIABUJA CDL Application Form||Answers to FAQs on UNIABUJA CDL Forms|
|Is UNIABUJA CDL&CE admission form out?||UNIABUJA CDL form for registration is out and closing date is 20th March, 2023.|
|When will UNIABUJA CDL&CE admission forms be out?||UNIABUJA CDL application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is University of Abuja, Abuja UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at UNIABUJA main campus.|
|Please I want to know if UNIABUJA CDL registration is in progress?||Currently the UNIABUJA CDL form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for UNIABUJA CDL Programme?||UNIABUJA registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on UNIABUJA CDL form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
Faculty of Arts
Department of English
- B.A English Language
- B.A English Literature
Department of Linguistics and African Languages
- B.A Linguistics
- B.A Arabic
Department of History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A History and Diplomatic Studies
Department of Christian Religious Studies
- B.A Christian Religious Studies
Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A Islamic Studies
Department of Philosophy
- B.A Philosophy
Faculty of Education
Department of Counseling and Educational Psychology
- B. A. Ed Guidance and Counseling
Department of Arts Education
- B. A. Ed Education English
Department of Social Science Education
- B. Sc. Ed Education Geography
Faculty of Management Sciences
Department of Accounting
- B. Sc. Accounting
Department of Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
Department of Public Administration
- B. Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
Department of Economics
- B. Sc. Economics
Department of Geography and Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Geography and Environmental Management
Department of Political Science& International Relations
- B.Sc. Political Science
Applicants seeking admission into the specified Part-Time programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must possess any of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of five ‘O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have at least four (4) credits passes in English Language and Mathematics in SSCE or NECO at not more than two (2) sittings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB). NCE holders with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above can also be considered.
Duration and Mode of Study
All Part-Time programmes run at the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE) shall be for a minimum of Six (6) years in respect of the regular four- year degree programme depending on the entry qualifications. The mode of study is mainly face-to face contact on weekends.
How To Apply for UNIABUJA CDL Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application.
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through JAMB e-facility platform to register after which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with JAMB Registration number online via CDL&CE Portal:
Step 1 – Visit: https://www.uniabuja.edu.ng/admission-subsection/distance-learninghttps://www.cdlce.uniabuja.edu.ng
Step 2 -Click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY to read Admission Requirements
Step 3 -Indicate the mode of Study PART-TIME OR ODL
Step 4 -Click on APPLY button to commence Application
Step 5 -Fill your Biodata thus: (Surname,First name, Other name, Email, and Phone Number). These steps require you having a valid email address. You may need to open one if you have none
Step 6 -On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
Step 7 -Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
Step 8 -After a successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal and application number generated. You will be logged out accordingly
Step 9 -Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process
Application Form Fee
Application forms shall be purchased at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (15,000 Naira) only through REMITA platform excluding bank charges.
- Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
- Sale of Admission Forms commences on Tuesday 5th January 2023.
UNIABUJA CDL Admission Form Deadline
The management has announced that the closing date is 20th of March, 2023. All forms must be submitted on or before 11:59PM.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards University of Abuja, CDL form 2023/2024? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.