The Management of Federal Polytechnic Nekede has announced the sale of her Part Time admission form for 2022/2023 academic session at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000) Only and applications are being received for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its Part Time admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Part Time Admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for FPNO Part Time form online via FPNO official web portal, the cost of FPNO Part Time admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the Part Time forms for 2022/2023 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their Part Time form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- FPNO registration procedure for 2022/2023 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for FPNO Part Time screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on FPNO Part Time by current and past candidates
- FPNO Part Time form closing date
Below is the list of FAQs on FPNO Part Time forms;
Is FPNO Part Time form out?
How much is FPNO Part Time admission form?
When will FPNO Part Time form be out?
Please when is Federal Polytechnic Nekede Part Time screening starting?
Please I want to know if FPNO Part Time registration is in progress
How can I apply for FPNO admission form?
|FAQs on FPNO Part Time Application Form||Answers to FAQs on FPNO Part Time Forms|
|Is FPNO Part Time admission form out?||FPNO Part Time form for registration is out.|
|When will FPNO Part Time admission forms be out?||FPNO Part Time application form for 2022/2023 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Federal Polytechnic Nekede UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at FPNO main campus.|
|Please I want to know if FPNO Part Time registration is in progress?||Currently the FPNO Part Time form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for FPNO Part Time Programme?||FPNO registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on FPNO Part Time form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
Candidates applying for admission into Part Time Admission Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO or its equivalent. Other credits must be relevant to the Programme as contained in JAMB brochure. Furthermore, awaiting result is not accepted.
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result NOT Accepted).
- Four (4) Passport Photographs.
How To Apply for FPNO Part Time Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
Application is to be carried out only via the university’s website. All forms must be duly and correctly filled.
Depending on your interest, chose either HND or ND to proceed.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form, generate an invoice, print or copy the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) on Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details to the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng., and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgement slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
Click HERE to start your application process.
FPNO Part Time Admission Form Deadline
The Management has announced the closing date FPNO PT admission form as 31st December, 2022. Please be advised that you are to apply as early as possible.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Federal Polytechnic Nekede Part Time form 2022/2023? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.