Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) post UTME and DE forms for 2023/2024 academic session is out and applications are now being received for admission into the IBBU undergraduate programmes. The post UTME/DE forms are for candidates who selected IBBU as their preferred choice of institution during the 2023/2024 UTME registration.
Please note that only suitably qualified candidates will be eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for IBBU eligibility criteria.
IBBU Post-UTME/DE Eligibility Criteria
a) Score Up To The Minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score at least 150 and above in the 2023 UTME and must have selected IBBU their first choice of Institution in their 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
b) Candidates who did not choose IBBU as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are eligible to apply for Post UTME on the grounds that such candidate must have successfully completed a Change of Institution and Course to IBBU on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
c) O’Level Requirements: Both UTME and DE candidates applying for Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University are expected to have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes in Mathematics, English language, and three (3) other subjects relevant to your course of study.
d) DE Requirements: Direct entry candidates must have relevant OND/A-level passes in relevant fields in addition to purchasing a UTME direct entry form
FUTUOKE Available Courses
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Arabic Studies
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Counselor Education
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Geography
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Food Science and Technology
- History and International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Sport Science and Health Education
IBBU Result (O’Level/ND) Submission/Screening Process
1. You are expected are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
2. Candidates who meet the requirements are to make payment online using Paystack.
3. You are to make a payment of two thousand naira (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either single or combined O’level result(s). This amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
- Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
- If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
If you have completed the 2nd stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). You are to log into the portal using the details send to you via SMS (text message). You are advised to correctly input your results and any other requested information on the portal. You may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
IBBU LAPAI ADMISSION FORM CLOSING DATE
IBBU post UTME and DE online registration commences from 8th of August, 2023, Closing date of the admission form Monday September 26th2023.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
Hope this post is well understood? if you have any questions as regards how to apply for IBBU post UTME/DE admission form online or challenges, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application.