Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic JAMB and departmental cut-off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session is out! Therefore all candidates who put Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current cut-off mark for the institution.
Any candidate who meets the cut off mark would then proceed for Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic internal screening exercise, and are thereby are advised to carry all supporting documents along including recent passport photographs.
See the approved Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic JAMB and departmental cut off mark at the end of this post.
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting HUKPOLY Poly cut off mark for JAMB is that it affords candidates the opportunity to gain admission to sit for post UTME aptitude tests and also study any of the courses offered in Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for Internal screening in Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic are;
- In order to be eligible for admission, candidates must score up to the minimum cut off mark for the current academic session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) as this applies to the case of Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic
- Candidates applying for admission into Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study to be eligible to sit for their post UTME aptitude test
- Original and photocopies of candidate’s JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
- Recent passport photographs (Coloured)
HUKPOLY JAMB Cut off Mark 2022/2023 Academic Session
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) JAMB/departmental cut off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session is 140 points, therefore, candidates who score up to 140 and above are automatically eligible for Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic internal screening exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
Do you have any question(s) as regards Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) JAMB and departmental cut-off mark for all courses 2022/2023 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic – HUKPOLY cut off mark, admission lists, post UTME news and happenings in all the polytechnics in Nigerian schools generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay updated