University of Lagos – Unilag JUPEB JAMB cut off mark for all courses is now available. UNILAG JUPEB cut off mark for all courses has been well details in the course of reading this post, however, some courses come with higher cut off marks.
Generally, JUPEB cut off mark is 5 Points just like JAMB minimum cut off mark gives you the eligibility to apply for your admission, the same applies with JUPEB cut off mark, you must have a minimum of 5 points out of the total 15 points to be eligible to apply for admission using JUPEB certificate.
JUPEB Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which gives every successful candidates the eligibility to gain DE – Direct Entry admission straight into 200 level of your preferred choice of course offered in University of Lagos – Unilag or other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
Here, UNILAG JUPEB cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session for all courses vary. As in cut off marks are apportioned based on the courses offered. We are aware from our comment section that many are not just asking for UNILAG JUPEB cut off mark but for other universities too.
For your information, the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board – JUPEB cut off marks are the minimum required scores or points candidates who partakes in the one year programme are required to score in order for him or her to gain admission through DE – Direct Entry into 200 level of his or her preferred choice of course offered by any of the JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
In this post, we have provided our readers with the approved JUPEB cut off mark for University of Lagos – Unilag 2020/2021 academic session, this cut off mark is vital for all schools organizing the JUPEB programme, with this information, you can confirm below through your overall points as we have listed the faculties/departments and the cut off marks attached to them.
UNILAG JUPEB Cut Off Points For All Courses 2020/2021 Academic Session
We often remind candidates, only prospective students who score up to the minimum cut off point of FIVE (5) and those who score above all have equal eligibility status to apply for admission, however, candidates with higher JUPEB score stand a much stronger chance of gaining admission that those with lesser scores.
1) Please note that UNILAG JUPEB cut off marks points for any science and paramedical course is 6 points and above.
2) For Faculty of Medicine, candidates are expected to score at least, twelve (12) points out of the over all 15 points to stand a better chance of studying Medicine and Surgery at UNILAG or any JUPEB affiliated university in Nigeria.
3) UNILAG JUPEB Cut off mark for all Engineering courses, physics and chemistry, industrial mathematics and the likes require a minimum of 8 Points out of a total of 15.
4) UNILAG JUPEB cut off marks for Social Sciences and all Management Courses is a minimum seven (7) points and above for candidates to stand a higher chance of gaining admission either in UNILAG or other JUPEB affiliated schools.
5) For Faculty of Arts and Agriculture, Candidates are required to score a minimum of Five 6 points and above.
6) Faculty of Law in UNILAG requires one of 13 points and above JUPEB out of the total 15 points, candidates applying for admission into 200 level in University of Lagos – Unilag to study Law using JUPEB certificate must score at least 13 points and above to stand a good chance of gaining admission into the school and other JUPEB affiliated institutions in Nigeria.
Usually it is our tradition of reminding candidates undergoing JUPEB programme about the efficacy of scoring above the minimum required UNILAG JUPEB cut off mark for 2018/19 academic session.
Also be informed that scoring above the JUPEB cut off mark is not an automatic admission into 200 Level either in UNILAG or JUPEB affiliated universities, as usual, the admission list will be released and upon seeing your name as being admitted, every candidate will be required to go through screening of original documents, payment of registration and school fees plus other petty payments would be completed before candidate is eligible to resume lectures.
We hope all questions and confusions about Unilag JUPEB cut off point for all courses 2020/2021 academic session has been duly resolved in this post, however, you may have questions, do not hesitate to send them down to us via the comment section as seen below and we shall respond swiftly.
Are you a registered member of schooling.org? to start receiving email alerts on admission lists, cut off marks and other important information about University of Lagos – Unilag JUPEB programme, you can join the growing community and stay updated.