Gregory University, Uturu is a private university that offers postgraduate programmes under PGD and Masters levels in Nigeria. The management of the school of postgraduate studies, Gregory University has official published the list of postgraduate courses offered in Gregory University, therefore, prospective students are advised to go through the list to find the available programmes for their preferred choice.
As usual, I have arranged the list of available PG programmes in GRU and their admission requirements based the postgraduate department they fall under and the certificate awarded by the university. I recently updated this post as there were some inclusion of some PG courses which previously were not included among the list of postgraduate courses that are available at Gregory University.
GRU postgraduate courses are well designed in a way you are able to specialize in sub-courses, as in there are opportunities for candidates to choose an area of specialization. When you carefully go through the list of postgraduate courses offered in Gregory University as seen below, you would confirm that PG courses are offered in the institution are PGD and Masters degree programmes.
The authenticity of this source of information is 100% because it was gotten from Gregory University postgraduate website so please be rest assured that any information gotten in the process of reading this post, I’m confident will be of great help in the area of making a good choice as to which of the postgraduate programme is best tailored for your future career path.
In this post, aside providing you with GRU PG programmes, I will make available other important information such as the PG entry requirements for Masters degree programmes and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes as well as the expected duration for the programme.
Oftentimes we are faced with the following questions from candidates, most of which are fresh applicants;
What are the masters courses offered in Gregory University?
Can I be admitted without my NYSC certificate?
Are Ph.D programmes offered in GRU?
What is the duration for Masters Programmes at GRU?
Is my transcript needed as a requirement for admission?
What is the admission requirement for Masters degree programme?
GOUNI Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Godfrey Okoye University admission decisions are based on academic merit. Admissions are open to all irrespective of nationality, ethnicity, sex, physical challenges into its postgraduate programme. The general admission requirements for postgraduate programmes, subject to fulfilling other specified departmental requirements, are as follows:
- Candidates must have the basic ordinary level University entry requirement of at least 5 credit passes in WASC, SSCE/GCE, NECO or their equivalent, which must include a credit pass in English and Mathematics.
- Candidates for a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme must possess a minimum of a first degree or HND (merit pass)
- iii. Candidates for a Master’s degree programme must possess a minimum of a second class (lower division) degree from recognized universities with at least a CGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale.
- Requisite academic transcripts must accompany applications for postgraduate programmes, which shall be forwarded directly by the issuing university to the Postgraduate School.
List of Postgraduate Courses Offered In GOUNI
Master of Taxation
Master of IT
Master of Accounting
Master of Geology
M.Ed In All Education Courses in GOUNI
I hope the information helps and you are clear as regards the list of available postgraduate programmes available at Godfrey University. However, if you have any question as regards the above, please feel free to reach out to me via the comment section below and I shall respond accordingly.