Oduduwa University, Ile-Ife is a private university that offers postgraduate programmes under PGD, Masters and Ph.D. levels in Nigeria. The management of the school of postgraduate studies, OUI has official published the list of postgraduate courses offered in OUI, therefore, prospective students are advised to go through the list to find the available programmes for their preferred choice.
As usual, I have arranged the list of available PG programmes in OUI and their admission requirements based the postgraduate department they fall under and the certificate awarded by the university. I recently updated this post as there were some inclusion of some PG courses which previously were not included among the list of postgraduate courses that are available at OUI.
Oduduwa University postgraduate courses are well designed in a way you are able to specialize in sub-courses, as in there are opportunities for candidates to choose an area of specialization. When you carefully go through the list of postgraduate courses offered in OUI as seen below, you would confirm that PG courses are offered in the institution are PGD and Masters degree programmes.
The authenticity of all information provided here is 100% because it was gotten from OUI postgraduate website so please be rest assured that any information gotten in the process of reading this post, I’m confident will be of great help in the area of making a good choice as to which of the postgraduate programme is best tailored for your future career path.
In this post, aside providing you with OUI PG programmes, I will make available other important information such as the PG entry requirements for Masters degree programmes and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes as well as the expected duration for the programme.
Oftentimes we are faced with the following questions from candidates, most of which are fresh applicants;
What are the masters courses offered in Oduduwa University?
Can I be admitted without my NYSC certificate?
Are Ph.D programmes offered in OUI?
What is the duration for Masters Programmes at OUI?
Is my transcript needed as a requirement for admission?
What is the admission requirement for Masters degree programme?
OUI Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Admission into Oduduwa University are based on academic merits. Admissions are open to all into her postgraduate programmes. The general admission requirements for postgraduate programmes, subject to fulfilling other specified departmental requirements, are as follows:
- Candidates must have the basic ordinary level University entry requirement of at least 5 credit passes in WASC, SSCE/GCE, NECO or their equivalent, which must include a credit pass in English and Mathematics.
- Candidates for a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme must possess a minimum of a first degree or HND (merit pass)
- iii. Candidates for a Master’s degree programme must possess a minimum of a second class (lower division) degree from recognized universities with at least a CGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale.
- Requisite academic transcripts must accompany applications for postgraduate programmes, which shall be forwarded directly by the issuing university to the Postgraduate School.
List of Postgraduate Courses Offered In OUI (Oduduwa University)
- PGD – Accounting
- M.Sc. – Accounting
- PGD – Business Administration
- MBA (Masters of Business Administration
- M.Sc. – Business Administration
- PGD – Mass Communication
- M Sc. – Mass Communication
- PGD – Computer Science
- M.Sc. – Computer Science
- Ph.D. – Computer Science
- PGD – Microbiology
- M.Sc. – Microbiology
- PGD – Biochemistry
- M.Sc. – Biochemistry
- PGD – Public Administration
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- M.Sc. – Public Administration
- Ph.D. – Public Administration
Did you achieve what you visited this page for? Please note that the above is the current list of available postgraduate programmes available at Oduduwa University. However, if you have any question as regards the above, please feel free to reach out to me via the comment section below and I shall respond accordingly.