The School of Part-Time Postgraduate Studies, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti has announced the sale of her postgraduate sandwich admission form for 2023/2024 academic session at the cost of N17,500.00 (Seventeen Thousand, five hundred Naira Only) and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Sandwich Postgraduate Programmes of the Ekiti State University, Ado–Ekiti (EKSU) at Ondo Anglican Grammar School, Ondo, Ondo State Outreach Centre for the 2023/2024 Academic Session with the details as follows:
Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti Admission postgraduate sandwich form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for EKSU form online via EKSU official web portal, the cost of EKSU postgraduate sandwich admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the forms for 2023/2024 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- EKSU PG sandwich registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for PG sandwich candidates
- How to apply for EKSU screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on EKSU by current and past candidates
- EKSU form closing date
Below is the list of FAQs on EKSU forms;
Is EKSU PG sandwich admission form out?
How much is EKSU PG sandwich admission form?
When will EKSU PG sandwich form be out?
Please when is Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti PG sandwich screening starting?
Please I want to know if EKSU PG sandwich registration is in progress
How can I apply for EKSU PG sandwich admission form?
|FAQs on EKSU PG Sandwich Application Form||Answers to FAQs on PG Sandwich EKSU Forms|
|Is EKSU PG sandwich admission form out?||EKSU PG sandwich form for registration is out.|
|When will EKSU PG sandwich admission forms be out?||10th March, 2023.|
|When is EKSU PG sandwich form closing?||21st April, 2023.|
|Please I want to know if EKSU PG sandwich registration is in progress?||Currently the EKSU form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for EKSU PG sandwich Programme?||EKSU PG sandwich registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on EKSU PG sandwich admission form for prospective and current PG applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
- The Programmes:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
A graduate from a recognized University with Third Class at the first degree in relevant programme may be admitted, provided the Matriculation and Departmental requirements of Ekiti State University are satisfied. A holder of a minimum of Upper Credit in the HND from a recognized institution may also be admitted.
- Sc. Ed/M. Ed in Mathematics Education
- Ed. in Adult Education with options in the following areas:
- Community Development
- Social Welfare
- Industrial Education
- Communications Arts in Adult Education
- Ed. Educational Technology
- Sc. Agricultural Education
- Ed. Business Education with options in:
- Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
- Sc. Technical Education in:
- Building /Woodwork Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Ed. Philosophy of Education
- Ed. Guidance and Counselling/Psychology of Education
- Ed. Language Education
- Ed. Science Education
- Ed. Curriculum and Instruction
- Ed. Educational Management
- Ed. Social Studies Education
- Ed. Tests and Measurement
- Ed. Exercise Physiology
- Ed. Organisation and Administration of Sports
- Ed. Health Education
- Ed. Human Kinetics and Sport
- Ed. Library Science
The following constitute the minimum entry requirements into the Master’s degree programmes:
- All applicants seeking admission into any of the Master’s Degree Programme must have Five (5) Credit passes at ‘O’ Level in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- A candidate with a first degree from a recognized University having a minimum of a Second-Class Lower Division may be admitted, provided the University Matriculation and Departmental requirements are satisfied.
- A candidate with a minimum of Credit (5 on a score of 5.0) that is, a weighted average score of 60.0 in the Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized University may also, be admitted.
Duration: Eighteen (18) Months
How To Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Sandwich Admission Form
Application fee: N17, 500.00 (Seventeen Thousand, five hundred Naira Only).
STEP 1 – Interested applicants are required to:
STEP 2 – Generate Remita Invoice (RRR)
STEP 3 – Pay through on-line options such as: ATM, PAGA etc.
STEP 4 – Use the Remita to download the application form
STEP 5 – Candidates are required to log on to apply.eksu.edu.ng
Attach photocopies of credentials to the duly completed application form and submit at the General Office of the College of Postgraduate Studies, EKSU.
Note: EKSU graduates and non-graduates should ensure that the official Transcript of Academic Records from their respective institutions is directed/ forwarded to the address below latest six (6) weeks from the date of submission of Application for Admission Form:
EKSU PG Sandwich Admission Form Deadline
The management has announced that the closing date is 21st April 2023. All forms must be submitted on or before 11:59PM.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti PG sandwich form 2023/2024? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.