FUTMINNA post UTME and Direct Entry screening admission form for 2022/20231 academic session is out and the management of the university is here by calling for application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) undergraduate degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. FUTMINNA post UTME/DE form is two thousand naira only (N2,000).
FUTMINNA Post UTME & DE Eligibility Requirements
(i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minna as the first choice is eligible for the screening exercise.
(ii) UTME Candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than the indicated minimum scores for various Schools/Courses/Programmes in the 2022 UTME as shown below:
|SCHOOL||PROGRAMME||RECOMMENDED CUT OFF MARKS|
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY|
|Food Science & Technology||170|
|Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology||160|
|SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY|
|SCHOOL OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PROCESS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY|
|Agric. and Bioresources Engineering||170|
|Material and Metallurgical Engineering||170|
|Petroleum and Gas Engineering||180|
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
|Estate Management & Valuation||160|
|Surveying & Geoinformatics||160|
|Urban & Regional Planning||160|
|SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY|
|Cyber Security Science||190|
|Information Science and Media Studies||160|
|SCHOOL OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY|
|Logistics and Transport Management||160|
|Project Management Technology||160|
|SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES|
|SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION|
|Industrial and Technology Education||160|
|Library and Information Science||160|
FUTMINNA Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Dates
|Commencement date for Online Registration:||commence on Monday, 22nd August 2022||commence on Monday, 22nd August 2022|
|Close of Online Registration:||Ends midnight of Sunday, 9th October 2022.||Ends midnight of Sunday, 9th October 2022.|
|Dates of Screening exercise:||Nil||Nil|
Candidates are hereby notified that the screening exercise shall be conducted using the Computer-Based Test (CBT) platform.
How to Apply For FUTMINNA Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form
Candidates arc to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only (i.e. One thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only for the Computer Based Test (CBT) screening and One thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only as (University Processing Fee) through REMITA platform.
STEP 1: On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
STEP 2: Enter your JAMB registration number.
STEP 3: Enter one of your names and click on ‘Login’.
STEP 4: On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 PX, Height 170 PX).
NOTE: Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
STEP 5: Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
STEP 6: Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
STEP 7: Confirm your entries.
STEP 8: Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
STEP 9: Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
STEP 10: Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
STEP 11: If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
STEP 12: Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
Note – Keep the printout and carry it along to the venue
ITEMS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
- A printout of your 2022/2023 UTME or DE result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The printed 2022/2023 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
- No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
- The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
- Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N80 to N100 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
- Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: email@example.com or call 08168189680 and 08028949142.
CLICK https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng TO START YOUR APPLICATION
Hope this is well understood? do you still have any questions as regards FUTMINNA post UTME and Direct Entry registration for 2022/2023 academic session and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck to all candidates.