Upon release of UTME 2020/2021 results some institutions mostly private universities have started selling their post UTME forms online for interested candidates for admission into various degree courses and Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) equally does the same and relase thier post UTME screening forms for sale but note that ABUAD post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. The management shall inform the general public via their website when they will start receiving applications from suitably eligible candidates who scored at least 180 in the 2020 UTME for admission into its degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABUAD admission requirements have been stated below towards the end of this post. Please take your time and read carefully to fully understand what is expected of you before going ahead to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B Law – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
- B.NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B.Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
- B.Sc. Physiology – 4 years
- B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
- B.Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Public Health – 4 years
- B. Pharm. Pharmacy – 5 years
- B. DS. Dentistry – 6 years
- D.O. Optometry – 6 years
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- B. Arch Architecture (4 years)
NB: College has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Human Biology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc.Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Social Justice
- B.Sc. Communication and Media Studies
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Sociology
(7) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. A. Linguistics
(8) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
- B. Agric. Animal Science
- B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
- B. Agric. Extension Education
- B. Agric. Crop Science
- B. Agric. Soil Science
ABUAD Admission Requirements
- Your Current UTME Result
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
- Direct Entry Applicants are to attach the JAMB Change of Institution Form to their Application.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME Admission Form
To apply for ABUAD post UTME form online kindly follow the outlined steps below
Step 1: Click on http://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the online form and to make online payment
Step 2 – On the main page, click on your admission category, e.g. “Fresh Undergraduate”.
Step 3 – Click on “Get Started”.
Step 4 – Create your Portal account by entering the required details in the spaces provided, and then click on “Register”.
Step 5 – Login to the portal on the next page by entering your email address and password as provided in the previous page. Then click on “Login”.
Step 6 – After logging in to the portal, click on “Start your Application”.
Step 7 – On the next page select the appropriate answer “Yes” or “No” if ABUAD is your first choice in UTME and then click on “Confirm Payment Details”.
Step 8 – On the next screen, click on “Proceed to Payment”
Step 9 – On the next screen, copy the Tansaction ID, as it will be needed on the Quickteller payment platform. Then click on “Continue”. You will be redirected to Quickteller platform where you will use your ATM card to make payment.
Step 10 – On the next screen, enter your email or phone number (preferably that of the card owner), paste the Transaction ID as copied in the previous page, select the “ABUAD UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FEE” option, then click on “Continue”.
Step 11 – On the next screen, enter your ATM Card number; select your Account Type, enter your Card Expiry Date, CVV and Pin in the spaces provided and then click on “Pay” to continue
Step 12 – An OTP (One-time password) may be sent as SMS or email to the phone number or email attached to the bank account from which the payment is being made. Open the message to view the OTP and enter it in the space provided on your screen. You will immediately be notified on your screen if your payment is successful or not. Enter your ATM card number here 1 Click to select your Account Type 2 Enter the expiry date of your card here, e.g 10/22 3 CVV is the 3-digit number printed on the back of your ATM card 4 Enter your Card Pin Here 5 Click 6
Step 13 – After successful payment, you will be granted access to the online application form. Return to the admission portal – https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ and click on “LOGIN” on the Main menu. To get to this page directly, go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/under/ApplicantLogin
Step 14 – Login again to the portal by entering your email and password.
Step 15 – Click on “CONTINUE APPLICATION”
Step 16 – Complete your application by entering the required details in the spaces provided. Each tab opens up automatically after completing the previous one.
Step 17 – After completing the process, print out your Screening Photocard and Application form which are to be presented at the screening centre.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION
Only applicants who make online payment via the above steps will have access to the online form. If you make payment directly to the designated bank accounts for admission form, you will NOT have access to the online form. You have to visit one of the designated selling points with your proof of payment to obtain the manual Application Form which is to be filled manually. The manual form is also to be presented at the screening centre.
PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
Candidate who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5,000 as Screening Fee into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms is N10,500 each which is to be paid to same under-listed Banks.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University after purchasing Change of Institution form from JAMB and purchase of change institution form from the University at a cost of N3,500 from any of the under-listed banks.
Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in August 2020.
ABUAD DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
- WEMA Bank Plc – 0122718841
- Union Bank Plc – 0061954679
- UBA Plc – 1020297573
- Sterling Bank Plc – 0064784459
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
- ONLINE ON http://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/
NOTE: Bank Tellers or proof of payments are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
NB: International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
- reg email@example.com
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
You may either visit their website on http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To send a letter, address it to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti.
ABUAD Post UTME Form Closing Date
The management of the university has announced that the closing date for ABUAD post UTME form is 30th October 2020. Any form submitted after the above date shall be disqualified for admission.
Is this properly understood or you need further clarification on ABUAD post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session? please feel free to reach out to us through our contact us button or comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application.