FUOYE inter university transfer form has been on the rise for various reasons which shall be explained here today. Admission into higher institutions in Nigeria is a big deal, YES you heard me right, why is it so? because of the admission process every secondary school leavers are mandated to undertake in furthering their education. In this blog post, we will be giving out information as regards FUOYE inter-university transfer form and the step by step procedure on how to go about the application process.
The term ‘inter’ means open systems among groups with common interests, while Intra is a prefix used to form words that means ‘on the inside, within’. For example, Inter University simply means, between two or more different universities, while intra simply talks about within the university as a closed system.
FUOYE inter-university transfer form comes into play where students for one reason or another decide to switch institutions. That is, from a university to another university only, the form does not cover for transfers from one polytechnic to another university.
What You Stand To Gain From This Post:
- How to apply for FUOYE inter-university transfer form
- Steps and procedures for applying for FUOYE inter university transfer form
- The top 7 reasons student request for inter university transfer form
- All you need to know about FUOYE inter faculty transfer forms and how to apply
- Who is eligible to apply for FUOYE transfer form and why.
There are 7 major reasons students change or rather request for an inter university transfer form from their current university to another university:
You should be familiar about students wanting to transfer from one university to another, you might be wondering why such move is needed judging from the rigorous processes these students must have undergone before gaining admission into their current institution. Below are some of the top 7 reasons students request for inter university transfer forms.
1) The course offered has been dis-accredited by the NUC in d case of a university.
2) The course they were supposed to offer wasn’t given to them and since there is no slot for their preferred course in the department in their current university, they request for an inter-university transfer form from the school they are switching to and start the process. For example, if the course given to Mary isn’t what she registered for in her JAMB due to her cut off mark or post UTME score not high enough, she would most likely be given another course if there are available slots in other departments within the same faculty. Mary definitely would prefer to transfer to the department after 100Level but if there is no slot in the department, Mary would rather request for Federal University Oye Ekiti inter-university transfer form or any other University that is offering the course she desires and apply by going through the process as discussed below.
3) Cost of tuition fee in their current university can necessitate a student to transfer to another school. There have been cases where school fees are increased by 100% and students with financial challenges would rather take either a FUOYE inter university transfer form or any school with cheap school fees that offers their course and follow the process. The only issue here is that if such student is above 200 level, an inter university transfer will not be possible.
4) Cult related issues are one of the factors many student switch to another school. They either go and write JAMB over again or purchase the FUOYE inter university transfer form and any university of their choice and follow the process required.
5) Some student pick up the transfer form based on the school environment. Some just request for FUOYE inter-university transfer form because of the news and information they must have heard about life in Federal University Oye Ekiti.
6) Social influence and peer pressure is also a factor for request of FUOYE inter university transfer form.
7) Persistent sexual demands by lecturers from female students and other related factors is another major reason students change institutions, hence FUOYE inter university transfer form becomes necessary.
The good news is that FUOYE accept students from other recognized universities so long as such student meet the institution’s admission requirements.
Before an inter university transfer form to Federal University Oye Ekiti can be completed, the management of FUOYE shall investigate the reason for your transfer and confirm that your admission into the school you are transferring from is genuine and conforms with their own standard.
FUOYE Inter University transfer form is readily available every academic session for students from other recognized universities in Nigeria who must have gained admission via the 3 most recognized methods as seen below. Before we go into details on how to apply for FUOYE inter university transfer form, that is, transferring from your current university to University of Benin, lets discuss the modes of admission into the school.
Admission of students into FUOYE (Federal University Oye Ekiti) is made possible via these 3 methods:
1) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
2) Direct Entry
3) Diploma or JUPEB Programmes
These three methods will be explained briefly below proper understanding four candidates who wish to utilize any of the underlisted;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination: Candidates who used to make use of this method must possess credit passes in five relevant subjects the senior secondary school certificate examination all the general certificate examination also known as GCE or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. The subjects should include English language and mathematics the three other credits depends on the departmental requirements.
- Direct Entry: Candidates using direct entry as a means of gaining admission into FUOYE must have obtained at least two GCE advanced a-level passes in addition to the UTME requirements above.
- Diploma or Pre-degree Programmes: Successful candidates who passed the competitive qualifying examination after undergoing an intensive 9 months pre-degree program or 2 years diploma programme will be admitted into specific degree options as related to the course registered.
Having understood the methods of gaining admission into FUOYE, it would be pertinent to divulge all necessary information that would enable your transfer from your current institution to FUOYE a reality.
How To Apply for FUOYE Transfer Form
STEP 1: Download this form in hard copy
STEP 2: Fill all necessary details
STEP 3: Submit to the head of department
Read carefully before filling and ensure you submit to the right office.
The admissions office must ensure that all transcripts are properly verified and confirmed authentic and that no students coming from other University is a cult member or of questionable character.
1) Please note that FUOYE inter University transfer form are only allowed for students up to 200 level as any students above 200 level studying a 4 year course shall not be considered for transfer.
2) FUOYE will allow for transfer from other universities for students in 300 level studying Law (LLB), Medicine, Nursing (B.N.Sc.) programmes that have a duration of 5 and 6 years and above.
Your transcripts must be submitted on or before 15th September, 2023.
For any student who wish to transfer from their current university to FUOYE must make sure he or she follow the above steps and procedures for a smooth and easy transfer process.
Hope the information provided is well understood? do you still have questions as regards FUOYE inter-university transfer form, and inter faculty transfer forms for those who wish to change faculties? please reach us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application process.