Did you select Federal University Otuoke as your preferred choice of institution during the 2023 UTME registration? This is to inform all candidates that FUOtuoke post UTME registration is ongoing, details of post UTME cut-off mark, eligibility criteria, cost of application form and deadline for submission of Forms have all been provided here.
A) Only candidates that scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply.
B) Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credit passes which must include English language and Mathematics plus 3 other subjects related to their course are also eligible to partake in the screening exercise
C) Candidates that sat for JAMB and did not choose FUOtuoke but did a change of institution to FUOtuoke and met the above (A and B) requirements are equally eligible to apply.
Cost of Application Form
FUOtuoke application form goes for N2000 and registration deadline is
August 26th, 2023 after which the portal will be shut down for registration purposes.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B. Ed. Business Education
B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics
B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
B.Eng. Civil Engineering
B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
B. A. English and Communication Studies
B. A. History and International Studies
B.Sc. Political Science
B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B.Sc. Business Administration
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B. Sc. Biochemistry
B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
How To Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Recent Passport – size photograph
- Copy of 2023 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
- Copy of LGA Identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
- Use a digital passport photograph,
- Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order,
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application,
- Upload your O Level result checking scratch card. For candidates combining two O Level results, both scratch cards should be up loaded accordingly.
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Online application portal will be open on the due date. Via FUOTUOKE portal
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
- This is to inform all prospective candidates and the general public about a review of the 2023/2024 POST-UTME Screening Exercise of the University.
- The University has decided that the criteria for the Exercise will not involve the writing of POST-UTME Examination.
- All prospective candidates for the Exercise are hereby advised to ensure that their O’ level (WAEC/NECO) result(s) are properly uploaded at the JAMB CAPS in time.
- Other information regarding the admission procedure are on the University website.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
Closing Date for Submission of Forms
The closing date is 15th September, 2023.
Hope you this information was helpful? if you have any question concerning FUOTUOKE post UTME screening form for 2023/2024 session please reach me via the comment section below and I shall respond according.