Federal university, Otuoke post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is out and applications are now being received for admission into the FUOTUOKE undergraduate programmes. The post UTME forms are for candidates who selected Federal university, Otuoke as their preferred choice of institution during the 2020/2021 UTME registration.
Please note that only suitably qualified candidates will be eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for Federal university, Otuoke eligibility criteria.
FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Eligibility Criteria
a) Score Up To The Minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score at least 160 and above in the 2020 UTME and must have selected Federal university, Otuoke their first choice of Institution in their 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
b) Candidates who did not choose Federal university, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are eligible to apply for Post UTME on the grounds that such candidate must have successfully completed a Change of Institution and Course to Federal university, Otuoke on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
c) O’Level Requirements: Both UTME and DE candidates applying for FUOTUOKE (Federal university, Otuoke) are expected to have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes in Mathematics, English language, and three (3) other subjects relevant to your course of study.
d) DE Requirements: Direct entry candidates must have relevant A-level passes in relevant fields in addition to purchasing a UTME direct entry form
FUTUOKE Available Degree Courses for Admission
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form Online
To apply for FUOTUOKE post UTME form online is quite easy, all you need to do is:
a) Make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
b) Secondly, candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions on how to go about the application online.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FUOTUOKE ONLINE APPLICATION
- Recent Passport – size photograph
- Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
- Copy of LGA Identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
- Use a digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
- Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
COMMENCEMENT/DEADLINE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF FORMS
FUOTUOKE post utme forms online registration begins on the 3rd of August, 2020, The online application portal closes on Sunday, September 13, 2020.
DATE OF POST UTME EXERCISE
The date for the POST UTME Screening Exercise would be communicated Via this platform. However, the management has advised that candidates check the University website (www.fuotuoke.edu.ng) from September 14, 2020.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
Hope this post is well understood? if you have any questions as regards how to apply for FUOYUOKE post UTME admission form online or challenges, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application.