Fedral university Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) acceptance fee for all newly admitted candidates has been released online. With the information available here, newly admitted candidates can now confirm the exact acceptance fee to be paid for 2022/2023 academic session rather than just guessing.
Until now, new students were not convinced as regards the amount to be paid as their acceptance fee for 2022/2023 session but this post has all answers as regards the subject matter.
In addition to the acceptance fee amount, we have made available the payment procedure to aid students in paying their acceptance fee online by themselves.
This is to therefore inform all candidates that selected Federal university Ndufu-Alike Ikwo as their preferred choice of university during the UTME registration, sat for FUNAI’s post UTME, passed the cut off mark and gained admission into the institution, that Federal university Ndufu-Alike Ikwo acceptance fee for freshly admitted students 2022/2023 is out. See below for fees payable by all freshers.
In Federal or state universities in Nigeria, acceptance fee is to be paid first and this applies to FUNAI too, the acceptance fee is also the first payment to be made by all newly admitted candidates, It is serves as a proof that such candidate has officially accepted the provisional admission granted to him or her by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) upon meeting all requirements for admission at FUNAI, however, candidates still has the right to accept the admission or reject it and this can be done via JAMB CAPS.
We have arranged FUNAI’s 2022/2023 acceptance fee payable by all freshers irrespective of the faculty they fall under in the table below.
Newly admitted students are all advised to go through the information provided below to confirm the acceptance fee to be paid by all fresh students of Federal university Ndufu-Alike Ikwo
What you stand to gain upon reading this post;
a) What all fresh students pay at Federal university Ndufu-Alike Ikwo as their acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session
b) FUNAI acceptance fees for Indigenes and non-indigenes for 2022/2023 Session
c) FUNAI acceptance fee for all departments 2022/2023 session
d) FUNAI school fees for all courses offered in the institution
FUNAI Acceptance Fee For Fresh Students 2022/2023 Session
Fedral university Ndufu-Alike Ikwo acceptance fee for fresh students for 2022/2023 academic session is as follows;
i) FUNAI acceptance fee for freshers only whether being an indigene or non indigene for the 2022/2023 academic session is Fifteen thousand Naira N15,000 irrespective of the department the candidates just gained admission into.
Please be informed that FUNAI acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
Also note that upon payment of FUNAI acceptance fee, other fees and charges like registration fee, accommodation fee, Library fee, faculty and departmental dues and the likes are to be paid after payment of the acceptance fee.
FUNAI ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE: How To Pay FUNAI Acceptance Fee Online
To pay FUNAI acceptance fee online, kindly follow the outlined steps below:
Step 1: Go to the University website “https://www.funai.edu.ng/”
Step 2: Click on the link “Portal”
Step 3: Click on “Click here to verify your account” to create login details.
Step 4: Select “student type” then enter your Jamb Registration number.
Step 5: Click on submit button to verify your account
Step 6: Get the Account Notification slip bearing your login details with the JAMB Registration number as the default username including,
YOUR PROFILE DETAILS
i Change password
- Enter your username and password and click on the Login button.
- Click on change password to change your password.
- Enter the default password and the new password, confirm new password.
- Click change password button.
ii Fill Profile
- Click the profile details menu
- Complete the profile and click the Submit Button
- Ensure you Update your Level to the current Level
- Print the Student profile information page
ii ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Click on the link “Generate Acceptance Invoice” to get your payment invoice.
- Select the required session and level of payment.
- Print your payment invoice containing the RRR code and proceed to any bank for payment. ,
- You can also make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
- After paying successfully in bank, go back to the portal and login with your account details to print FUNAI other fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
- Go back to the University ICT Centre for O’ level, JAMB verification and you’ll be given a clearance certificate. (Candidates should collect Scratch Card from ICT: WAEC @ N700 & NECO @ ₦500).
- For certificate screening and collection of clearance certificate for payment of all other approved charges go to your Department.
OTHER FEES PAYMENT PROCESS
- Login to the portal with your username and password
- Click on “Generate other fees Invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Select the required session and level for payment
- Print your payment invoice containing the RRR code and proceed to any bank for payment.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
Please Note: Ensure that a payment invoice is generated on the portal for the online payment option.
- After successful payment in bank, return to the portal and login with your account details to print FUNAI other fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
- Proceed to the Faculty and obtain receipts of all the approved fees. Go to the Department and collect registration materials.
- Return all forms/students files to your Department and Faculty dully signed.
- Proceed to your Department with your teller of (N1, 600) and obtain a voucher Biometric ID Card registration. (Information about data capturing will be supplied later)
- Go to the University Bookshop; pay and you’ll be given the FUNAI Customized notebooks (N1, 500).
- Proceed to ICT for final clearance and get your school matric number.
- Click the “course registration” menu and select the “Register Courses”
- Select the session and semester and click the submit.
- Select your courses for that semester and click the submit button,
- Print the registered courses.
Hope you found that, which you visited this page for? if you have any question as regards Federal university Ndufu-Alike Ikwo acceptance fee for new students and payment procedures for 2022/2023 academic session, simply scroll down to the comment section as seen below, send your questions and we shall respond in no time.
Also, to get latest news and update about FUNAI admission news, acceptance fee payment procedures and acceptance fees for all universities in Nigeria, you could subscribe to schoolings and stay updated.