Marketing Education O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering Marketing Education are mandated to make use of the same Subject Combo as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’level subject requirements plus JAMB subject combination for Marketing Education makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Marketing Education in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’level subjects required to study Marketing Education and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Marketing Education in our universities and polytechnics.
Marketing Education is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses which students upon graduating from secondary school search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Marketing Education or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Marketing Education but also, the best schools to study this course. This is not to say that other schools offering Marketing Education are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’level Subjects for studying Marketing Education in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Marketing Education
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Marketing Education (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Marketing Education in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Marketing Education
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR MARKETING EDUCATION
Also, in the quest to study Marketing Education, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Marketing Education as a course. Say for example; the only (1) university listed below is not just known for studying Marketing Education but can be regarded as the best school for this course.
O’LEVEL COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING MARKETING EDUCATION
Studying Marketing Education as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- Five (5) TC II merit, O’level or NTC/NBC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other subjects in the Social Sciences or Arts. For NBC, the other subjects could be from any of the following: Commerce, Office Practice, Principles of Accounts, Secretarial Duties, Typewriting and Shorthand.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Marketing Education before discussing about the cut off mark.
Direct Entry Requirement for Marketing Education:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE merit in two (2) relevant subjects.
- NCE merit in Business Education Double Major
UTME Subject combination for Marketing Education:
- Mathematics, Economics plus one (1) of Literature in English, History, Government, Geography, Chemistry and Physics.
CUT OFF MARK FOR MARKETING EDUCATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Marketing Education due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME very well.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING MARKETING EDUCATION
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUED)
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects’ requirements for studying Marketing Education and the JAMB approved subject combination for Marketing Education as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.