Evangel university post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Candidates who selected the university as their preferred choice of institution during the 2020/2021 UTME registration can now go ahead and purchase the form via the school’s official website and start the process of registration.
The application is strictly for suitably qualified UTME and DE candidates for the 2020/2021 admission into Evangel University for their undergraduate degree courses.
Courses Available For Admission Into Evangel University Degree
- College of Health Sciences
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
- B. Physiotherapy
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B Sc. Public Health
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
- College of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- College of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Language
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B. A. Philosophy
- B.A. & B.Th Religious Studies
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
Evangel University Admission Requirements.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Evangel University at undergradaute programmes. All candidates applying for admission must have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with minimium score of 140 whether or not the candidates made Evangel University their choice in the 2019 UTME.
- Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE) NECO or NABTEB. These should include English Language for Arts student and English Langauge and Mathematics for other programmes with three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must bring the followings:
- JAMB original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Form On-line
Direct entry or UTME candidates shall apply to the University by any of these methods after payments of N52,000.00 (Fifty two thousand naira) only for the following: N2,000.00 Application Fee, N20,000.00 Acceptance Fee and N30,000.00 Accreditation Fee.
Interest candidates should: Visit the University and obtain Application Form from the Admissions Office of the Registry Department, Evangel University Akaeze, Take-Off Campus, KM 48, Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Okpoto, Ebonyi State.
Visit www.portal.evangeluniversity.edu.ng to fill the Application Form on-line.
EVANGEL UNIVERSITY BANKS
All payments must be made into any of the following banks of Evangel University Akaeze account:
|Name of Bank||Account Number|
|1. United Bank for Africa Plc. (UBA)||1018366838|
|2. Access Bank Plc.||0762618503|
Hope this post is well understood? if you have any questions as regards Evangel university post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session, kindly reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.