This is to inform the general public that Federal University, Lafia (FULafia) Pre-Degree & Remedial Admission Forms for 2020/2021 academic session is out and applications are invited from suitably qualified and eligible candidates for admission into their One-year Remedial/Pre-degree programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University, Lafia (FULafia) runs various Science, Social Science and Arts based degree programmes in the following Faculties: Arts, Science, Basic Health Science and Social Sciences so applicants have choices that suits their career purpose to select from.
At the end of the programme the students will be required to meet the current JAMB cut-off marks and pass the internal examination for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes of the University.
Admission Requirements Into FULAFIA Remedial/Pre-Degree Programmes
To qualify for admission into:
- Pre-Degree programme (Science): A candidate must have at least five (5) O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two sittings.
- Pre – Degree programme (French): A candidate must have at least five (5) O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, French, Literature in English and any other in not more than two sittings.
- Remedial programme (Science): A candidate must have at least three (3) O’level credits which must include either of the following: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Remedial programme (French): A candidate must have at least three (3) O’level credits which must include either of the following: English Language, Mathematics, French or Literature in English.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Pre-Degree and Remedial Programme
- Interested applicants should go to any Commercial Bank and make a payment in favour of Federal University Lafia, TSA Account (Please note that there is no use of Account Number). Present payment receipt issued at the Bank to the School of Basic and Remedial Studies for Confirmation and issuance of payment receipt.
- Alternatively, go to www.remita.net and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) yourself and proceed to Bank to effect payment and present the receipts as indicated above. (Please use the GIFMIS Reference Number (GRN) 1000057612when prompted to input it by the system). When generating RRR select the fees option and proceed to make your payment.
Cost of Fulafia Pre-degree and Remedial Admission Forms
The cost of the form goes for about N5,500. 00 (Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only. Kindly be informed that he forms will be available online for sale from Monday, 17th July, 2019, to Wednesday, September 30, 2019.
Hope this is well understood? do you have any further questions as regards FULafia pre-degree and remedial 2020/2021 admission forms and how to apply for them? you can either call the above numbers to speak directly with a staff in the admission office or send your questions down to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application.