A healthcare company that is located in the capital city of Kaduna is in need of Customer Success Coordinators. As the Customer Success Coordinator of the company, you will be saddled with the responsibility of deploying the company’s OS in hospitals and health facilities across the country, training of frontline field healthcare workers, and providing day-to-day aftercare and technical support to facilities. This role requires frequent travel within Nigeria so if you are someone who loves travelling then this job is best suited for you.
|Minimum Experience (in years)||2years minimum working experience|
|Age Requirements||25 to 30years|
|Job Description/Requirements||Customer Success Coordinator|
|Expected Monthly Salary Scale||240,000 – 400,000|
As a Customer Success Coordinator. you shall be responsible but not limited to the following roles:
a) Launch facilities:
- You will be responsible for conducting facility assessments to identify departmental stations and network availability.
- Facilitate the setting up of profiles for site champions and key persons within the facilities.
- Train site champions on key features within the system for example, adding users, disabling users, adding billing information, stock intake etc.
- You will be responsible for setting up the various stations with tablets and test the software in real-time.
- Last but not the least is to conduct general training for all users at the facility.
b) Customer Support/Aftercare:
- Provision of ground support for facilities as and when needed.
- Enable/equip site champions to be able to conduct some basic troubleshooting on their own.
- Be an expert in our in-built customer feedback tool and empower site champions to be able to use this tool effectively.
- Frequent visits to facilities to ensure they are using our OS most effectively and efficiently
- Provide support for facilities in nearby regions/locations.
Due to the nature of the job, note that you might be called upon to assist with the sales drive from time to time, including conducting presentations on behalf of sales representatives.
The company wants every team member to succeed, so this role will receive extensive training on how to be a company expert’ before going live in facilities
- A degree or diploma from a recognized institution (University)
- You must have a minimum of at least two (2) years working experience
- Ability to drive and hold a valid driving license.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with sound judgment and first-rate problem-solving skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and a bias for action
- Attention to detail with a natural ability to juggle many moving parts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in the Hausa language
Monthly Salary and Benefits:
- The monthly salary will be starting at 240,000 Naira gross per month. Please note that this amount will increase as the company continues to expand.
- The company aims to provide all members of their staff with flexibility. Their office in Nigeria is fully remote at the moment allowing employees to work from home.
- You will be entitled to a 21 days holidays (Leave allowance) + public holidays.
- You will be registered under their Pension contribution.
Should you meet the above requirements, you are to apply and if qualified, you will be called for a test/screening interview.
Best of luck in your application.