May we use this medium to notify the general public that the management has released the official JAMB cut off mark for Coal City University for all courses offered for 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore all candidates who selected CCU as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current cut-off mark for the institution.
Any candidate who meets the cut off mark would then proceed for post UTME and internal screening exercise at Coal City University Enugu, and are thereby are advised to carry all supporting documents along including recent coloured passport photographs.
See the approved CCU JAMB cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session at the end of this post.
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting Coal City University cut off mark for JAMB is that it affords candidates the opportunity to gain admission to sit for post UTME aptitude tests and also study any of the courses offered in Coal City University so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Documents required for Internal screening in Coal City University Enugu – CCU are;
- In order to be eligible for admission at Coal City University Enugu, candidates must score up to the minimum cut off mark for the current academic session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
- Candidates applying for admission into Coal City University must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study in not more than two (2) sittings to be eligible to sit for their post UTME aptitude test
- Original and photocopies of candidate’s JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Coal City University except via special consideration which would only be at the discretion of the university.
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
- Candidates are also to carry along with them recent passport photographs (Coloured)
Coal City University – CCU JAMB Cut off Mark For 2020/2021 Academic Session
CCU Enugu JAMB/departmental cut off mark for all courses 2020/2021 academic session is 120 points, therefore, candidates who score up to 120 and above are automatically eligible for their post UTME/internal screening exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching admission for the course registered in your UTME.
The table below is the general cut off mark for eligibility for post UTME for all candidates who chose Coal City University Enugu as their choice of university:
|DEPARTMENT||CUT OFF JAMB|
|FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|English & Literary Studies||120|
|History & Diplomatic Studies||120|
|FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES||120|
Kindly note that the above table consists of departments and the minimum JAMB score which any candidate who chose CCU must score in order to sit for their post UTME screening aptitude test or examination as the case may be.
Hope the above is properly understood? if you have further questions as regards Coal City University cut off mark for all courses 2020/2021 academic session, kindly get back to us via the comment section below and we will be glad to assist in any form within our capacity.
You can subscribe to our blog if you wish to keep getting fresh contents as regards your choice of institution, simply add your email address and you would be sent a confirmation email via the registered email you used in subscribing.