Finally we have bee able to put up a comprehensive table containing Bowen University School Fees for all courses offered by the university for 2023/2024 academic session as released by the management and authority of Bowen University.
The table contains the following;
- Bowen University School Fees for Medicine and surgery 2023/2024 session
- BUI School Fees for Law 2023/2024 session
- Faculty of Social sciences 2023/2024 academic session
- Bowen University School Fees for Engineering, Sciences, Health Sciences, Geology and all other departments.
- BUI hostel accommodation fee
Therefore candidates who have chosen put Bowen University University, Iwo as their preferred choice of institution in their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) can check the table below to find out the fee payable on their proposed course of study.
See below, the complete school fees of Bowen University for new/fresh students 2023/2024 academic year. Also, school fees must be paid in full as a new student on or before the closing date as failure to do so could mean forfeiting the admission.
The table contains Bowen University School fees from 100 level students only but there are some charges as seen below, are applicable to all students of the university
Bowen University School Fees Schedule For 2023/2024 Academic Session
|Accommodation and Conveniences|| |
|N||N||N||N||N||FIRST (N)||SECOND (N)|
|College of Agriculture, Engineering and Science|
|Pure & Applied Biology||760,900.00||506,900.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||532,630.00||228,270.00|
|Physics and Solar Energy||887,400.00||633,400.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||–||621,180.00||266,220.00|
|Food Science & Technology||738,900.00||464,900.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||20,000.00||517,230.00||221,670.00|
|Electrical and Electronics||1,000,000.00||646,000.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||100,000.00||700,000.00||300,000.00|
|College of Social and Management Science||–||–||–|
|Accounting & Finance||927,400.00||633,400.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||40,000.00||649,180.00||278,220.00|
|Industrial Relations & Personnel Management||887,400.00||633,400.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||621,180.00||266,220.00|
|College of Law||–||–||–|
|College of Liberal Studies||–||–||–|
|History and International Studies||887,000.00||633,000.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||620,900.00||266,100.00|
College of Computing and Communication Studies
|Computer Science and Information Technology||1,000,000.00||646,000.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||100,000.00||700,000.00||300,000.00|
|College of Health Sciences||–||–||–|
|Nursing and Nursing Science||1,256,900.00||757,900.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||245,000.00||879,830.00||377,070.00|
|Medical Laboratory Science||1,100,000.00||646,000.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||200,000.00||770,000.00||330,000.00|
|Medicine and Surgery (Pre-Clinical)||2,999,500.00||1,500,000.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||1,245,500.00||2,099,650.00||899,850.00|
|Nutrition & Dietetics||694,900.00||420,900.00||180,000.00||74,000.00||20,000.00||486,430.00||208,470.00|
Note: Other Fees of N74,000 per session is made up of (a) BBSF – N4,000.00; (b) Entrepreneurship & Soft Skills – N20,000.00, (C) Internet Access & Portal Management – N30,000.00; (d) Health Care – N20,000.00.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTION FOR NEW STUDENTS
- For students in B.A. and B. Sc. Programmes , all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 300,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Law Faculty, all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 500,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Medicine and Surgery Department (Pre-clinical) , all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 800,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- For students in the Medicine and Surgery Department (Clinical) , all Fees and Levies in B and C must be fully paid at the beginning of the first semester while a minimum of N 1,000,000.00 must be paid from the Session Fees (A) in the First Semester before Registration.
- The balance of the sessional fees is to be paid before 2nd semester registration in February of the following year.
- All Students are required to registered for their semester courses within the first four weeks of resumption.
NB: Registration for courses is contingent on full payment of the Semester prescribed fees and levies.
- Feeding shall be at approved Cafeterias for which students themselves “Pay As You Eat” (PAYE).\
- All 200(Direct Entry) students are to pay through the Branch Collect System with the Skye Bank Plc.
( Just go online to www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng)
(1) Parents can pay the full sessional fees at once at the beginning of the session.
(2) Please note that other payment options are available on request, but additional administrative charges will apply.
Hope this information was helpful, you could help others by sharing it via Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms, Also, questions regarding BOWEN university school fees for fresh students 2023/2024 academic session could be asked via the comment section below and our team would be on hand to give a swift response.
SEE OTHER RELATED POSTS