ATAPOLY JAMB cut-off mark for all courses 2020/2021 academic session is out! Therefore all candidates who selected Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current ATAPoly Cut-Off Mark for 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who meet the cut off mark would then proceed for Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic internal screening exercise, and are thereby are advised to carry all supporting documents along including recent passport photographs.
See the approved cut off mark for Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic at the end of this post.
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic cut off mark for JAMB is that it affords candidates the opportunity to gain admission to sit for post UTME aptitude tests and also study any of the courses offered in Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by ATAPOLY authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for Internal screening in ATAPOLY are;
- Firstly, candidates must beat ATAPOLY Cut off mark for the current academic session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study to be eligible to sit for Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic post UTME aptitude test
- Original and photocopies of candidate’s JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic – ATAPOLY
- Original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration
- Recent passport photographs (Coloured)
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic (ATAPOLY) JAMB Cut off Mark For 2020/2021 Academic Session
ATAPoly JAMB cut off mark for all courses 2020 academic session is 120 points, therefore, candidates who score a minimum 120 and above are automatically eligible for post UTME/internal screening exercise at Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
See below the cut off marks that can easily grant any candidate admission into ATAPoly, but please take note, candidates post UTME score must be above average for this to be possible.
|Animal Health and Production Technology||120|
|Banking and Finance||120|
|Business Administration and Management||120|
|Electrical / Electronic Engineering||120|
|Estate Management And Valuation||120|
|Mechanical Engineering Technology||120|
Do you have any question(s) as regards ATAPOLY Cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic JAMB cut off mark and happenings in all the polytechnics in Nigerian schools generally, you could subscribe to our blog and stay updated
OTHER RELATED POSTS