The management of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, FUNAI has announced the sale of her JUPEB admission form for 2023/2024 academic session and application are being received for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its JUPEB admission form and application are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2023/2024 session.
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for FUNAI JUPEB form online via FUNAI JUPEB web-portal, the cost of FUNAI JUPEB admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed UPEB forms for 2023/2024 academic session are what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into FUNAI and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
All candidates will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their JUPEB form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the polytechnic. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain from this information being published here.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- FUNAI JUPEB registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session
- FUNAI JUPEB Entry admission requirements
- Subject Combination for all Courses
- How to apply for FUNAI JUPEB application form online
- FAQs and answers on FUNAI JUPEB by current and past candidates
- FUNAI JUPEB form closing date
Below are the list of FAQ on FUNAI JUPEB forms
Is FUNAI JUPEB form out?
How much is FUNAI JUPEB admission form?
When will FUNAI JUPEB form be out?
Please when is FUNAI JUPEB entrance exam starting?
Please I want to know if FUNAI JUPEB registration has started.
Please when is FUNAI JUPEB application form closing date?
How can I apply for FUNAI JUPEB admission form?
|FAQs on FUNAI JUPEB Application Form||Answers To FAQs on FUNAI JUPEB Form|
|Is FUNAI JUPEB admission form out?||FUNAI JUPEB form for registration is out.|
|When will FUNAI JUPEB admission forms be out?||FUNAI JUPEB application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|What are the JUPEB subject combinations?||Kindly scroll down, I have made available, the complete subject combination for all available courses.|
|How much is FUNAI JUPEB admission form?||Cost of form is ten thousand (10,000) naira only.|
|Please when is FUNAI JUPEB form closing date?||November 30, 2023.|
|What is the duration of the JUPEB programme?||The duration of the programme is one academic session.|
|How can I apply for FUNAI JUPEB programme?||FUNAI registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the polytechnic.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on FUNAI form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
Duration of FUNAI JUPEB Programme
The programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months.
FUNAI JUPEB Subject Combinations
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelors’ degree programmes in the following faculties:
|AGRICULTURE||1. Agribusiness Management|
2. Agric Economics & Extension
3. Animal Science
4. Crop Science
5. Soil Science
6. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||1. Anatomy|
3. Medicine and Surgery
|EDUCATION||1. Agricultural Science Education|
2. Biology Education
3. Business Education
4. Chemistry Education
5. English and Literary Studies Education
6. Guidance & Counseling Education
7. Mathematics Education
8. Physical & Health Education
9. Physics Education
10. Vocational & Technical Education
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering|
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture|
|HUMANITIES||1. English and Literary Studies|
2. Fine & Applied Arts
4. History & Strategic Studies
12. Theatre Arts
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||1. Accounting|
2. Banking and Finance
3. Business Administration
4. Criminology & Security Studies
6. Political Science
9. Mass Communication
|SCIENCE||1. Applied Geophysics|
6. Computer Science
How to Apply for FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form
STEP 1 – Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
STEP 2 – After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
STEP 3 – On your Account on the e-Portal, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for payment. Payment can be easily made with your Credit/Debit Card or at any Nigerian Bank branch. After successful payment, click the required button to continue your online application.
STEP 4 – Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an mail to your emaill address and SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
- Applicants into 2023/2024 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred or webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and have their application fee forfeited.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLYwhen they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via email@example.com
Click HERE to apply
AEFUNA JUPEB Admission Form Closing Date
The closing date is November 30, 2023.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards FUNAI JUPEB admission form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.