The Lagos state university – LASU JUPEB admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management has announced that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Pre–Degree Studies [PDS] Programme, which has been scheduled to commence in October, 2022.
More candidates are opting for LASU JUPEB admission form thereby selecting Lagos State University as their preferred choice of university every academic session. This number can be confirmed from the sale of LASU JUPEB admission form for every academic session.
In this post, we will be discussing everything about LASU JUPEB application form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for LASU JUPEB admission form online via LASU’s portal, the cost of LASU’s JUPEB admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed LASU JUPEB and DE forms for 2022/2023 academic session.
I shall be breaking the process of applying for LASU JUPEB admission form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous JUPEB exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
LASU JUPEB Programme shall run for One (1) Academic Session, beginning from October, 2022, to September, 2023. It is an intensive programme to prepare candidates with deficiency in their O’Level result to successfully resit for the Examination and also prepare them for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination [UTME] for admission into the 100 Level Degree programmes of Lagos State University.
The Programme is located at the Lagos State University, Epe Campus.
LASU JUPEB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must have Credits Pass in at least three (3) subjects (i. e. any of Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Government, Economics, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies (CRS) and Accounting) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, GCE or NECO at NOT more than two (2)
- Candidates who meet the admission requirements will be invited for a written qualifying
The subjects to be offered are:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
CRITERIA FOR MOVING TO 100 LEVEL:
- For transition to 100 Level, each candidate is expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also OBTAIN the minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark for the University Admission, as well as comply with the University Screening Test as may be prescribed.
- In addition, all CANDIDATES with deficiencies in their O’level result are to REGISTER for WAEC and /or NECO, and are expected to pass all the relevant deficient subjects.
- Successful Candidates are eligible to be allocated to the 100 Level Courses of related Faculties/Schools/College: Engineering, Science, Management Sciences, Education, Social Sciences, Law, Agriculture, Transport, Mass Communication, Nursing, Dentistry and College of Medicine, at the end of the Programme.
The PERFORMANCE of the current Pre-Degree Candidates in the 2022 UTME is as follows: above 200 (69.5%), 180-199(21%) and others (9.5%) respectively.
How To Apply for LASU JUPEB Admission Form
You are to follow the outlined steps below:
Step 1 – Interested candidates should visit lasu.edu.ng
Step 2 – Click on MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top,
Step 3 – Select your preferred payment method and pay the application form fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000:00) only for the 2022/2023 LASU Pre – Degree Studies.
Step 4 – After payment, you are to proceed with your online registration and fill the forms correctly.
Step 5 – Click on the submit button.
Closing Date For Submission of LASU JUPEB Form
The LASU JUPEB admission form will be available for a period of Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
DATE FOR QUALIFYING EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW:
The dates for the Qualifying Examination and Interview for the Successful Candidates for the 2022/2023 Calendar Year, will be announced later.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account / or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
The programme is residential. Candidates offered admission into the programme will be accommodated at the Epe Campus of the Lagos State University.
Candidates are to visit: www.lasu.edu.ng for more information about the programme.
Do you have any question(s)? You can reach out to us via the comment section below as regards LASU JUPEB admission form, the application procedure, requirements and challenges your encounter in the cause of registering online and we shall respond accordingly.