The Lagos state university – LASU JUPEB admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management has announced that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Pre–Degree Studies [PDS] Programme, which shall commence in October, 2020.
LASU JUPEB Programme shall run for One (1) Academic Session, beginning from October, 2020, to September, 2021. It is an intensive programme to prepare candidates with deficiency in their O’Level result to successfully resit for the Examination and also prepare them for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination [UTME] for admission into the 100 Level Degree programmes of Lagos State University.
The Programme is located at the Lagos State University, Epe Campus.
LASU JUPEB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must have Credits Pass in at least three (3) subjects (i. e. any of Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Government, Economics, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies (CRS) and Accounting) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, GCE or NECO at NOT more than two (2)
- Candidates who meet the admission requirements will be invited for a written qualifying
The subjects to be offered are:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
CRITERIA FOR MOVING TO 100 LEVEL:
- For transition to 100 Level, each candidate is expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also OBTAIN the minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark for the University Admission, as well as comply with the University Screening Test as may be prescribed.
- In addition, all CANDIDATES with deficiencies in their O’level result are to REGISTER for WAEC and /or NECO, and are expected to pass all the relevant deficient subjects.
- Successful Candidates are eligible to be allocated to the 100 Level Courses of related Faculties/Schools/College: Engineering, Science, Management Sciences, Education, Social Sciences, Law, Agriculture, Transport, Mass Communication, Nursing, Dentistry and College of Medicine, at the end of the Programme.
The PERFORMANCE of the current Pre-Degree Candidates in the 2020 UTME is as follows: above 200 (69.5%), 180-199(21%) and others (9.5%) respectively.
How To Apply for LASU JUPEB Admission Form Programme
- Interested candidates should visit lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000:00) only for the 2020/2021 LASU Pre – Degree Studies.
- After payment, Candidates should proceed to register online
Closing Date For Submission of LASU JUPEB Form
Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
DATE FOR QUALIFYING EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW:
The dates for the Qualifying Examination and Interview for the Successful Candidates for the 2020/2021 Calendar Year, will be announced later.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account / or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
The programme is residential. Candidates offered admission into the programme will be accommodated at the Epe Campus of the Lagos State University.
Candidates are to visit: www.lasu.edu.ng for more information about the programme.
Do you have any question(s)? You can reach out to us via the comment section below as regards LASU JUPEB admission form application procedure, requirements and challenges your encounter in the cause of registering online and we shall respond accordingly.