Mai Idris Alooma Polytechnic also referred to as MIAPOLY has announced the sale of her Post UTME admission form for 2022/2023 academic session at the cost of two thousand naira (N2,000:00) only and application are being received for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its Post UTME admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the polytechnic.
Mai Idris Alooma Polytechnic Post UTME admission form for 2022/2023 academic session, how to apply for MIAPOLY post UTME form online via MIAPOLY official web portal, the cost of MIAPOLY post UTME ND admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the Post UTME forms for 2022/2023 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
All candidates will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their Post UTME form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the polytechnic. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- MIAPOLY registration procedure for 2022/2023 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for MIAPOLY post UTME ND screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on MIAPOLY post UTME by current and past candidates
- Closing date for MIAPOLY post UTME form
Below are the lists of FAQ on MIAPOLY Poly Post UTME forms;
Is MIAPOLY post form out?
How much is MIAPOLY post UTME admission form?
When will MIAPOLY Post UTME form be out?
Please when is Mai Idris Alooma Polytechnic post UTME screening starting?
Please I want to know if MIAPOLY Post UTME registration is in progress
Please when is MIAPOLY post UTME application form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for MIAPOLY ND admission form?
|FAQs on MIAPOLY Post UTME Application Form||Answers To FAQs on MIAPOLY Post UTME Forms|
|Is MIAPOLY post UTME admission form out?||MIAPOLY Post UTME form for registration is out.|
|When will MIAPOLY post UTME admission forms be out?||MIAPOLY Post UTME application form for 2022/2023 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Mai Idris Alooma Polytechnic UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at MIAPOLY main campus.|
|Please I want to know if MIAPOLY Post UTME registration is in progress?||Currently the MIAPOLY Post UTME form registration online has started.|
|Please when is MIAPOLY post form closing date?||MIAPOLY Post UTME screening form closing date is has not been announced yet.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is MIAPOLY Post UTME Form?||MIAPOLY Post UTME admission form is two thousand naira (N2,000:00) only.|
|How can I apply for their post UTME programme?||MIAPOLY registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the polytechnic.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on MIAPOLY form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
AVAILABLE ND PROGRAMMES:
National Diploma Programmes (ND)
- ND Architecture
- ND Accounting
- ND Business Administration & Management
- ND Computer Science
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicant must have scored a minimum of 120 and above and must have selected MIAPOLY as either first or second choice.
- The candidate must take the Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in subjects relevant to the proposed course of study and obtain an acceptable score in the examination for entry into polytechnic in addition to having obtained any of the following academic qualifications:-
- WAEC/SSCE, NECO, GCE O’ Level or its equivalent with passes at credit level in Four (4) subjects relevant to the Programme at NOT more than two sittings.
- City & Guilds or WAEC Technical Certificate/NABTE with at least Four Credit Passes including Mathematics and English.
- The Candidate must have been properly admitted having passed the examinations prescribed for the relevant PRE-ND as specified in the relevant sections of the Handbook.
How To Apply for MIAPOLY Post UTME Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
Step 1 – Go to https://www.miapoly.edu.ng/
Step 2 – Select Admission Forms Link
Step 3 – Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
Step 4 – Enter your phone Number and Email address
Step 5 – Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
Step 6 – Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
Step 7 – After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
Step 8 – Printout the MIAPOLY 2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Click HERE to start your application process.
MIAPOLY Post UTME Admission Form Closing Date
The school authority hasn’t announced the deadline for submission of all completed post UTME forms. However, all forms must be submitted only via the polytechnic’s portal on or before closing date.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards MIAPOLY post UTME ND admission form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.