The Management of Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery has announced the sale of her admission form for 2023/2024 academic session and applications are being received for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the College of Nursing & Midwifery.
ADSCONM Admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for ADSCONM form online via ADSCONM official web portal, the cost of the form and the closing date for submission of all ADSCONM completed forms for 2023/2024 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their form is quite simple because all you need to do is follow the application process outlined below and apply. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- ADSCONM registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for ADSCONM screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on ADSCONM by current and past candidates
- ADSCONM form closing date
Below is the list of FAQs on ADSCONM forms;
Is ADSCONM form out?
How much is ADSCONM admission form?
When will ADSCONM form be out?
Please when is ADSCONM screening starting?
Please I want to know if ADSCONM registration is in progress
How can I apply for ADSCONM admission form?
|FAQs on ADSCONM Application Form||Answers to FAQs on ADSCONM Forms|
|Is ADSCONM admission form out?||ADSCONM form for registration is ongoing.|
|When will ADSCONM admission forms be out?||ADSCONM application form for 2023/2024 session is currently opened.|
|Please when is ADSCONM UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at ADSCONM main campus.|
|Please I want to know if ADSCONM registration is in progress?||Currently the ADSCONM form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for ADSCONM Programme?||ADSCONM registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the College of Nursing & Midwifery.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on ADSCONM form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
a. Basic Nursing Entry / Admission Requirements:
Interested Candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC to Include. English Language, Mathematics, Biology. Chemistry & Physics, at not more than two sittings.
b. Community / Post-Basic Nursing / Basic Midwifery & Community Midwifery Requirements:
- Interested Candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics, at not more than two sittings for Basic Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing.
- In addition, a Post Basic Nursing candidate must be a Registered Midwife with a current practising license.
- For Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programmes, the candidate must have four credits to include: English Language, Biology and any two from the above subjects.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADSCONM ADMISSION FORM
- Payment of application form at the rate of five thousand Naira (5,000) only, should be made through Remita with generated RRR payable to Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola at any Bank.
- Thereafter the form should be collected at the College, along Lamido Zubairu Road (Yola Bye pass) on presentation of the Remita payment receipt.
ADSCONM ADMISSION FORM DEADLINE
The management has announced that the closing date is 16th of April 2021. All forms must be submitted on or before 11:59PM.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards ADSCONM form 2023/2024? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.