Following JAMB’s new cut off mark for all schools, the University of Benin (UNIBEN) JAMB Cut-Off Mark for 2017/18 academic session has been officially released.
This information is for all candidates who chose the University of Benin (UNIBEN) as their preferred choice of higher institution during the UTME registration can confirm if they meet the current official UNIBEN Cut-off mark for 2017/18 academic session.
Candidates who meet UNIBEN official cut off mark would then proceed for internal screening exercise by the University, and are thereby are advised to carry all documents along including recent passport photographs (22 copies preferably).
DON’T MISS: UNIBEN Admission List 2017/18 Out (1st Batch)
See the approved cut off mark of UNIBEN at the end of this post.
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting University of Benin (UNIBEN) cut off mark for JAMB is the fact that candidates are given the opportunity to gain admission to study into any of the courses offered in University of Benin (UNIBEN) so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by the school authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for Internal screening in UNIBEN are;
- Firstly, candidates must beat the current UNIBEN cut off mark as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) in order to be eligible for admission into the institution.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study.
- Original copy of JAMB result slip
- Original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Original copy of your birth certificate
- Your secondary school Testimonial
- 22 recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
- Calculators are not allowed (Take note)
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Cut off Mark For JAMB 2017/18 Academic Session
UNIBEN cut off mark for 2017/18 academic session is 200, therefore, candidates who get up to 200 and above are automatically eligible for University of Benin (UNIBEN) internal screening exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
As seen above, UNIBEN cut off mark for all courses is 200. Though this does not stop other departments from fixing their cut off marks, therefore your post utme screening score would determine your eligibility to study the course of your choice
Hope you got what you visited this page for? if you have any question(s) as regards UNIBEN Cut-off mark for JAMB 2017/18 academic session, kindly could scroll down to the comment section below, post your questions and we will respond in no time.
Also, to get the latest information about University of Benin (UNIBEN) and happenings in Nigerian schools generally, you could subscribe to our blog. Good luck!
OTHER RELATED POSTS