The University of Uyo also known as UNIUYO till date receives one of the highest request for admission from both UTME and Direct Entry applicants seeking admission into UNIUYO’s undergraduate degree programmes for the current academic session. Recent findings have shown that more candidates are opting for UNIUYO part time application form thereby selecting The University of Uyo as their preferred choice of university yearly. This number can be confirmed from the sale of UNIUYO Part-Time form for every academic session.
In this post, we will be discussing everything about UNIUYO Part- Time application form for 2020/2021 academic session, how to apply for UNIUYO part-time Form online via UNIUYO’s portal, the cost of UNIUYO’s part-time Form and the closing date for submission of all completed UNIUYO part-time and DE forms for 2020/2021 academic session.
We shall be breaking the process of applying for UNIUYO part-time Form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous Part-Time screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
UNIUYO part-time application form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards UNIUYO part-time application form for 2020/2021 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about UNIUYO part-time application forms by past and present applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about UNIUYO part-time application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on UNIUYO’s part-time Forms;
Is UNIUYO admission screening form out?
How much is UNIUYO part-time Form ?
When will UNIUYO’s Direct Entry and part-time Form s be out?
Please when is the Part-Time programme for UNIUYO starting?
Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?
Please when is UNIUYO Part-time screening date?
When will UNIUYO part-time exams commence?
How do I upload my WAEC result to UNIUYO portal for my Part-Time?
Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
When will UNIUYO direct entry form be out
What and what are we to bring to the part-time screening test venue
|FAQs on UNIUYO Part-Time Application Form||Answers To FAQs on UNIUYO Part-time Forms|
|Is UNIUYO part time admission form out?||UNIUYO part-time form for this academic session is NOT out yet.|
|When will UNIUYO direct entry and part-time Forms be out?||UNIUYO usually releases the sale of UNIUYO part-time forms . It forms are usually released on sale towards the end of 2nd semester of every academic session.|
|Please when is the part-time for UNIUYO starting?||The date for UNIUYO’s part-time screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?||Currently the part-time registration has closes|
|Please when is UNIUYO part-time screening date?||The date for UNIUYO’s part-time screening exercise shall be updated as soon as the management fixes a new date for this session|
|When will UNIUYO part-time exams commence?||The same answer for Question 6 applies to this.|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to UNIUYO portal for my Part-Time||The process of uploading your O’level result on UNIUYO portal has been explained below under the sub topic: How To Apply for UNIUYO part-time screening application form online.|
|Please what is an acknowledgment slip?||It is a document that must be carried along to the part-time screening test venue to confirm you successfully applied for UNIUYO’s part-time application form.|
|When will UNIUYO direct entry form be out||This is at the discretion of the management of UNIUYO. Ideally, the UNIUYO DE forms are released on same date with the Part-time Forms.|
|What and what are we to bring to the part-time screening test venue?||You are to carry along to the centre your Acknowledgement slip and Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.|
|Will there be any make up part-time test for candidates that miss the Part-Time screening test?||No there shall be NO MAKE UP test for any candidate that misses his or her chances of participating in UNIUYO’s part-Time screening test.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on UNIUYO part-time screening application forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, UNIUYO’s part-time Form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for UNIUYO’s part-time screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
- Correct O’level Requirements
- UNIUYO’s Age Requirement
- UNIUYO’s Cut Off Mark
- Courses Offered in UNIUYO
Correct O’Level Requirement
Upon release of UNIUYO Part-Time screening application forms, many applicants just jump at it without confirming if UNIUYO accepts AR (Awaiting Results). Let it be clear to you now, UNIUYO DOES NOT accept awaiting result. You must have the complete O’level result of 5 credit passes which ideally must include mathematics and English language plus any other 3 relevant subjects as it relates to your course of study. Check HERE for list of JAMB approved courses and their correct subject combination.
UNIUYO Age Requirement
Yes there is an age limit for admission into the The University of Uyo. Ideally you are supposed to be up to 18 years and above to before you can be admitted into any higher institution in Nigeria but times have changed. If you are 16 years and above, you can gain admission into UNIUYO . However some departments would require you are up to 17 years of age at least. In UNIUYO if you are 16 years and above can purchase their part-time Form s and participate in the screening exercise.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Candidates should possess (WASC/NECO/GCE) or their equivalent with credit passes in five (5) subjects at not more than two sittings, including English Language and other specific Departmental and Faculty requirements as specified in the JAMB brochure.
- Candidates are expected to score a minimum of 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- All candidates applying for admission into any of the Undergraduate Programmes must possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for subject of choice.
- Candidates are expected to undergo the University of Uyo qualification screening exercise.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- For Direct Entry admission, candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) A/Level papers, (NCE) National Certificate in Education, National Diploma or equivalent University Diploma (at acceptable levels) in related areas plus (WASC/NECO/GCE) or their equivalent at not more than two sittings, with credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, and other specific departmental requirements.
- Candidates must attach the photocopies of their UTME Direct Entry SLIPS for 2020/2021.
- Candidates should also submit the photocopies of the following documents in a big envelope to the Administrative Secretary, School of Continuing Education and Professional Studies, University of Uyo, Uyo.
- Credentials (O’Level certificate and the certificate that qualifies you for Direct Entry) and UTME Direct Entry Slip for 2020.
- Candidates are expected to undergo the University of Uyo qualification screening exercise.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIUYO PART-TIME FORM
- Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N7,500.00 (Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only via Remita Payment Platform.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission forms link (on the side bar)
- Select e-Form(s) option
- Select Admission Type (Example; Certificate, Diploma, Part-Time (UTME), Part-Time (DE), Sandwich, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree (Part-time) as the Admission Form Type.
- Enter your phone number. Name and E-mail
- Click the MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK
- Note your Login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration
Closing date for registration is Eight (8) weeks from the date of the Advertisement.
Hope this article was helpful? Please do subscribe to our website to stay connected. Also, share this post with friends and family and tell us your mind below.
Note: Any candidate caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards UNIUYO part-time Form for 2020/2021 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please share this post online on your social media platforms for other prospective candidates to benefit from. You could also subscribe to schoolings if you wish to start receiving email alerts from The University of Uyo.