The University of Ilorin Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board wishes to inform the public, that the Unilorin JUPEB admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
All interested candidates are to take note of the following:
For those who do not know about the JUPEB programme, it stands for “Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)”, and it is a national examination body which is approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The JUPEB Board is solely responsible for conducting common and standard examinations for candidates who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in the University, and are currently seeking Direct Entry admissions into 200 level in Nigerian Universities.
Unilorin JUPEB Admission Requirements:
All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following):
English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Unilorin JUPEB Programme.
All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
The deadline for registration is yet to be announced.
2. JUPEB SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
Below is the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration.
1. Biology, Chemistry, Physics
2. Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics
3. Economics, Government, Literature-in-English
4. Government, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies
5. Business Management, Economics, Government
6. Literature-in-English, Economics, Yoruba
7 Literature-in-English, Economics, Music
8. Literature-in-English, Economics, History
9. Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English
10. Economics, Geography, Mathematics
11. Government, Mathematics, Physics
12. Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies
13. Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
14. Mathematics, Physics, Geography
15. Chemistry, Physics, Economics
16. Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies
17. Accounting, Economics, Geography
18. Accounting, Economics, Government
19. Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics
20. Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics
21. Economics, Government, Mathematics
22. Business Studies, Economics, Geography
23. French, Government, Literature-in-English
How To Apply For UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Form
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started.
Step 1. Visit https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/
Step 2. All candidates should take note of this important information: you are expected to have a valid e-mail address and phone number.
Step 3. Sign up: You are required to fill the “sign up registration form” with your correct details.
Step 4. Account Confirmation: Confirm your account via the e-mail sent to your inbox. The confirmation link will be sent through the E-mail ID you used for registration.
Step 5. After you must have confirmed your e-mail, log in to your account.
Step 6. Online Application Payment: All candidates are required to pay a sum of N25,000.0 for application/registration.
Step 7. Complete the Bio-Data form.
All candidates are required and expected to check the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
Dr. (Mrs.) F.M. Olowoleni
Best of luck to all candidates.
If you have any question as regards UNILORIN JUPEB admission form available courses, how to register, kindly get back to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Also, to keep getting news and fresh information from the management of UNILORIN, kindly subscribe to our blog and stay updated.
OTHER RELATED POSTS