This important piece of information regarding UNILAG JUPEB programme for 2020/2021 academic session is for those candidates seeking admission into UNILAG via their JUPEB programme.
We therefore use this medium to inform all interested prospective students that the University of Lagos – UNILAG JUPEB admission application form is for 2020/2021 academic session is out and on sale to suitably qualified persons for admission into the underlisted programmes.
Only successful candidates after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK) and Soochow University, China.
Kindly be informed that UNILAG JUPEB programme does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential programme.
UNILAG JUPEB Admission Application Form Procedure
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one year programme teaching subjects in line with JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings:
The following courses are available for admission into the 2020/2021 UNILAG JUPEB programme
|4.||Visual Arts_Christian Religious Studies_Government||SFS04|
|5.||Visual Arts_Christian Religious Studies _Music||SFS05|
|6.||Visual Arts _Government _Music||SFS06|
|7.||Visual Arts _Literature In English_Music||SFS07|
|8.||Visual Arts _Mathematics_Physics||SFS08|
|11.||Biology_Economics_Literature In English||SFS12|
|16.||Christian Religious Studies _French_ Literature In English||SFS17|
|17.||Christian Religious Studies _ Government _Music||SFS18|
|18.||Christian Religious Studies _ Government _Yoruba||SFS19|
|19.||Christian Religious Studies _Government_Igbo||SFS20|
|20.||Christian Religious Studies _ Literature In English_History||SFS21|
|21.||Christian Religious Studies _ Literature In English _Music||SFS22|
|22.||Economics _Geography_ Government||SFS23|
|23.||Economics _ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS24|
|24.||Economics _ Government _ Literature In English||SFS25|
|25.||Economics _ Mathematics _Physics||SFS26|
|26.||French_ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS27|
|28.||Government _ Christian Religious Studies _Economics||SFS29|
|29.||Government _History_Islamic Studies||SFS30|
|30.||Government _ Literature In English _History||SFS31|
|31||Government_ Literature In English _Music||SFS32|
|32.||History_ Government _ Christian Religious Studies||SFS33|
|33.||Islamic Studies_ Government _ Literature In English||SFS34|
|34.||Literature In English _ Government _ Christian Religious Studies||SFS35|
|35.||Literature In English _History_Islamic Studies||SFS36|
|40.||Visual Arts_Government_Islamic Studies||SFS41|
|41.||Visual Arts_ Christian Religious Studies _History||SFS42|
UNILAG JUPEB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
A minimum of at least 5 O’level credits pass in English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects obtained in ONLY ONE sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
How To Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form Online
- visit the University of Lagos website (www.unilag.edu.ng)
- on the prospective students menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies
- go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry Admission.
- complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
- For University of Lagos Staff Children:
- Click the staff biological child link, provide 5 digit staff ID number and select appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
- Cost of Application Form (including on line practice tests (excluding Bank Charges):
=N= 25, 000. 00 (non-refundable).
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the Payment Reference Number (PRN)
- Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies and click on continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form, print two copies and bring along to the entrance examination hall.
Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Please check the Unilag Website a week before examination to verify your venue and examination date).
- All Questions are Multiple Choice.
- Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates choice of subject combination) of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
- Students are to report at designated venues – according to the schedule on the Examination Pass.
- All candidates must be at the designated venues two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
Results and merit admission will be released on the University website
University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behaviours. All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
All Enquiries are to be made to Director, School of Foundation Studies
All questions relating to UNILAG JUPEB Admission programme for the 2020/2021 academic session can either be directed to us via the comment section below or you can call the admission office as seen above.
Good luck in your application.