Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina also known as UMYU has announced the sale of her full time postgraduate admission form for 2021/2022 academic session at the sum of ten thousand five hundred naira only (₦10,500) obtainable at Umaru Musa Yar’adua University web portal.
UMYU postgraduate admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, how to apply for the postgraduate full time form online via UMYU official admission portal, the cost of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University postgraduate admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed forms for 2021/2022 academic session are what I will be guiding you through now that the form is available online.
The application link is also embedded on this post so you can start your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
All candidate will be clear on how to go about the registration because I will break down the required steps you need in applying for their Full-time form in the simplest form so new and prospective candidates can easily understand the steps required by the university. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous registration exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
UMYU postgraduate registration procedure for 2021/2022 academic session is not different from the previous session except some slight changes in the dates as usual. It is the same with all educational institutions. Before going into details as regards UMYU postgraduate Full-time admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about the school’s postgraduate full time application form by past and present applicants. I will be listing and answering the most FAQs about the UMYU postgraduate full time admission form as this would help in the registration process especially for first timers.
Below are the list of FAQ on UMYU postgraduate Full-time Form;
Is UMYU postgraduate application form out?
How much is UMYU postgraduate admission form?
When will postgraduate form in UMYU be out?
Please when is Umaru Musa Yar’adua University postgraduate screening starting?
Please I want to know if UMYU postgraduate registration is in progress
Please when is UMYU postgraduate form closing date?
When is the entrance examination starting this year?
How can I apply for UMYU postgraduate form?
|FAQs on UMYU postgraduate Application Form||Answers To FAQs on UMYU Postgraduate Application Forms|
|Is UMYU postgraduate form out?||UMYU postgraduate form for registration is out.|
|When will UMYU postgraduate forms be out?||UMYU postgraduate application form for 2021/2022 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Umaru Musa Yar’adua University postgraduate full time entrance exam starting?||The date for the entrance Examination will be communicated to you via email.|
|Please I want to know if UMYU registration is in progress?||Currently the UMYU postgraduate form registration online has started.|
|Please when is UMYU post form closing date?||UMYU postgraduate form closing date is 30th July 2022.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How much is UMYU postgraduate form?||UMYU postgraduate admission form is ten thousand, five hundred naira (N10,500:00) only.|
|How can I apply for UMYU postgraduate form?||UMYU postgraduate registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on UMYU Pre degree form for prospective and current postgraduate applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION
The following shall qualify for Postgraduate Diploma in Education Programme:
- Graduates of recognized Universities;
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Lower Credit pass or its equivalent in relevant areas;
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) without Education obtained at Credit level with a three (3) years relevant Postgraduate experience;
- Candidates who hold qualifications other than the above, which are acceptable to the Senate of the University;
- Candidates with Third Class degree in areas other than Education can be considered after three (3) years relevant Postgraduate experience. Those in the Education may be considered in their areas of specialization;
- All candidates shall be subjected to a selection process.
The following shall qualify for the Masters’ Degree Programmes:
- Graduates of recognized Universities who have obtained the approved Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field; with at least Second-Class Honours or its equivalent;
- Candidates who holds qualifications other than the ones listed above, which are acceptable to the Senate of the University.
The following shall qualify for Professional Masters’ Degree Admission:
- Candidates of recognized Universities who have obtained the approved Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field; with at least Second-Class Honours or its equivalent;
- Candidates with any Bachelors’ degree in Third Class division who have at least five (5) years relevant working experience;
- Candidate who possess Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least a Credit pass at Postgraduate Diploma of a recognized Institutions;
- Candidates who hold qualifications other than the ones listed above, which are acceptable to the Senate of the University.
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D)
The following shall qualify for the Doctor of Philosophy admission:
- Graduates of recognized universities who have obtained a good Master’s Degree appropriate to the proposed areas of study;
- Graduates of recognized Universities who have obtained Masters of Philosophy degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on five points scale on relevant field of study to proceed for Ph.D in the appropriate field to the proposed area of study;
- In addition to (1) and (2) above, a candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with Second Class Lower division;
- Candidate who hold qualification other than the above, which are acceptable to the Senate of the University;
- Candidate must state the proposed area of research and submit a synopsis of not less than 500 words of the proposed topic of research.
In addition to A, B and C above, a candidate must satisfy the University’s matriculation requirements of the programme i.e five (5) relevant Credit Passes at the O’level to include English Language and Mathematics.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Postgraduate Diploma (PGDE/PGDIRM/PGDRD) 2 to 4 Semesters
Masters in Resource Development (MRD) 2 to 4 Semesters
M.A/M.Ed/M.Sc/M.Sc(Ed) 4 to 6 Semesters
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) 6 to 10 Semesters
All candidates shall be subjected to the selection process. There may be screening/entrance examination on a date which would be announced on the University website (www.umyu.edu.ng). Candidates are therefore advised to check.
AVAILABLE PG PROGRAMMES:
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Department of Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Ed. Curriculum and Instructions
- Ed. Educational Psychology
Department of Science and Vocational Education
- Sc. (Ed) Physics
- Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- Sc. (Ed) Geography
- Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- Sc. (Ed) Biology
Department of Library and Information Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information and Record Management (PGDIRM)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
Department of Arabic
- A. Arabic
- D Arabic
Department of Nigerian Languages (Hausa)
- A. Hausa
- D Hausa
Department of History and Security Studies
- A. History
- D History
Department of Islamic Studies
- A. Islamic Studies
- D Islamic Studies
Department of English and French
- A. English
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Department of Economics
- Sc. Economics
- D Economics
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Sc. Chemistry
- D Chemistry
Department of Geography
- Postgraduate Diploma in Resource Management and Development (PGDRD)
- Masters in Resource Development (MRD)
- Sc. Geography
- D Geography
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Sc. Mathematics
- D Mathematics
Department of Computer Science
- Sc. Computer Science
- D Computer Science
Department of Biology
- Sc. Biology
Department of Physics
- Sc. Physics
Department of Microbiology
- Sc. Microbiology
How To Apply for UMYU Postgraduate Admission Form
STEP 1 – Interested candidates for any of the Postgraduate Programmes can apply online via the University Portal (https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/pg/applicant/index/
STEP 2 – The procedures of payment of application fees (₦10,500) are available at https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/pg/applicant/index/
STEP 3 – All candidates are required to request their previous Institutions to forward soft or hard copies of their academic transcripts accompanied by Form B (downloadable on the University website), to the Secretary Postgraduate School, Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina.
STEP 4 – Soft copy of academic transcripts should be sent via email to email@example.com. All academic transcripts should reach the Secretary of the Postgraduate School not later than the closing date of the application.
Click HERE to start.
UMYU Postgraduate Form Deadline
UMYU postgraduate form will be available from 9th July to 30th July, 2021 after which the form will no longer be available online for registration.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards UMYU postgraduate full time admission form? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page and we shall
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.