Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Capacity Building Certificate Courses hosted by the TETfund Center of Excellence in Computational Intelligence Research (TCECIR) in collaboration with the Department of Geography and Natural Resources Management, in furtherance of the goal of the TCECIR to educate and build the capacity of individuals and organizations in the fields of computational intelligence.
Available Certificate Courses:
- Certificate in Geographic Information Science (GIS) and Technology
- Certificate in Advanced Geographic Information Science and Technology
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems Analysis in Water, Sanitation and
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing for Agricultural Resource
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing for Public Health and
- Certificate in Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) and Security
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing in Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS)
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing in Multi Hazard Early warning
- Certificate in Cartography and Data
- Certificate in Remote Sensing and digital Image
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing in Environmental Management, Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental
- Certificate in Applied Social
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION GUIDE
Step 1 – Visit: https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
Step 2 – Select Admission Forms Link
Step 3 – Select the e-FORMs option.
Step 4 – Select Admission Form Type (TETfund Center (Short Certificate Courses))
Step 5 – Enter your Phone Number and Email Address
Step 6 – Click on the MAKE PAYMENT Button, please note your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
Step 7 – After payment via Renita Platform, return to the online portal and click on Admission Forms link, then Register Link (You will be asked to supply RRR) to obtain your login credentials.
Step 8 – Upon logging in, follow the step-by-step registration process to complete your registration form.
To access the available programmes, select Social Sciences as the Faculty and TETFund Centre of Excellence (Short Certificate Courses) as the department.
For more details about the programme visit: UNIUYO TETfund Centre of Excellence Website