The Management of School of Nursing, University of Nigeria has announced the sale of her admission form for 2021/2022 academic session and applications are being received for admission for the 2021/2022 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
School of Nursing Management, UBTH Admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, how to apply for SON UNTH form online via SON UNTH official web portal, the cost of SON UNTH admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the forms for 2021/2022 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- SON UNTH registration procedure for 2021/2022 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for SON UNTH screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on SON UNTH by current and past candidates
- SON UNTH form closing date
Below is the list of FAQs on SON UNTH forms;
Is SON UNTH form out?
How much is SON UNTH admission form?
When will SON UNTH form be out?
Please when is School of Nursing, UBTH screening starting?
Please I want to know if SON UNTH registration is in progress
How can I apply for SON UNTH admission form?
|FAQs on SON UNTH Application Form||Answers to FAQs on SON UNTH Forms|
|Is SON UNTH admission form out?||SON UNTH form for registration is closed.|
|When will SON UNTH admission forms be out?||SON UNTH application form for 2021/2022 session is currently closed.|
|Please when is School of Health Information Management, UDUTH, Sokoto UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at SON UNTH main campus.|
|Please I want to know if SON UNTH registration is in progress?||Currently the SON UNTH form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for SON UNTH Programme?||SON UNTH registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on SON UNTH form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
Candidates applying for admission into Admission Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO or its equivalent. Other credits must be relevant to the Programme as contained in JAMB brochure. Furthermore, awaiting result is not accepted.
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result NOT Accepted).
- Four (4) Passport Photographs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SON UNTH ADMISSION FORM
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
Application is to be carried out only via the university’s website. All forms must be duly and correctly filled.
FILL APPLICATION FORM
- Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
- Fill the application form (take note of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Preview your application details
- Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you fill the entire application form to the last step and your payment pin is not ready, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
- After online registration, submit a copy of the application slip and photocopies of relevant credentials to UNTH School of Nursing, Old Site with N1,500 (One thousand five hundred naira only)
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
- To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
- Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
SON UNTH ADMISSION FORM DEADLINE
The management has announced that the closing date is 30th of April 2021. All forms must be submitted on or before 11:59PM.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards School of Nursing UNTH, form 2021/2022? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.