Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) was established by the Catholic Diocese of Enugu state. The purpose of establishing this institution is to impart quality education aimed at inculcating in students strong personality that will ensure the promotion of religious, cultural and epistemological dialogue.
Every academic session since its establishment, the university has perpetually rolled out its application forms online for suitably qualified and interested applicants to apply. This is another academic session 2023/2024 and the management of GOUNI is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu into her undergraduate degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in the SSCE before applying for admission and these must include English and Mathematics and pre-requisite combination of courses for the degree programme.
- Candidates applying to GO University must have a suitable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Cut-off mark:
- Cut off Mark for Faculty of LAW – 220
- Other Faculties – 160
How to Apply for Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form Online
Please note that GOUNI admission form is at no cost, all that is needed is for you to click HERE to obtain the online application form.
STEP 1: Create login details – use the Form on the left side. When you click ‘Request form’ Application Form link will be sent to your email.
STEP 2: Check your email address for the link, click on the link and fill the application form
STEP 3: See the steps below;
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Provide your bio data and academic records
- Cross check the application form and submit
- You can save the application and continue later
Please note that upon successful submission of your GOUNI application form, the admission officer will review your application and respond to you within 24 hours. Both email and SMS will be sent to your registered email and phone number to confirm your status.
Login with your login detail which will be in the acknowledgement slip to check your admission status
Closing Date of Application Form
The closing date for GOUNI post UTME form is 31st August, 2022.
Good luck in your application.
Hope this is well understood? as usual, you could always reach out to us via the comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.