This information is for all Nursing aspirants, kindly be informed that School of Nursing UCH Ibadan admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is now out and on sale. The School of Nursing, UCH Ibadan admission form has been released by the management of the University College Hospital Ibadan for sale and forms are obtainable via https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng at the sum of seven thousand seven hundred naira (N7,700) only. Applications have are being invited online from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nursing programmes at the end of which he or she graduates to become an RN (Registered Nurse).
So this answers questions like ” when will School of Nursing UCH admission form for 2022/2023 session be out?” has finally been taken care of. I promised to update this post as soon as the UCH nursing form for 2022/2023 session is out and now that the form is out, you can begin your application online via SON UCH portal.
For interested candidates you can check HERE to view School of Nursing University College hospital Ibadan school fees.
The Nursing programme duration is for 3 (three) years, after which candidates will be presented for both the School and Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examination to qualify as Registered Nurses (RN).
Admission Requirements Into School of Nursing UCH Ibadan
- Applicants should be aged 16 years and above at the time of
- Possess at least five (5) O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings of the same examination body of either WAEC or NECO, or NABTEB at one (1)
How To Apply for School of Nursing UCH Ibadan Admission Form
To apply for admission into SON UCH Ibadan, applicants are to follow the application guidelines below;
Step 1 – Candidates should request for Application Forms with effect hopefully from Wednesday 12th April, 2022 at the School of Nursing, UCH, Ibadan with:
- The Receipt for the payment of a non-refundable Application Form fee of Seven thousand and seven hundred Naira (#7,700.00) only payable to UCH School of Nursing, University College Hospital, Ibadan, TSA Account.
- The Teller should be converted to the Hospital’s Receipt at the UCH Accounts Department before approaching the School of Nursing for the Form.
- Payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into the Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Ltd 2019704292.
- Four (4) Recent passport photographs which should be Colored but on white background only.
Step 2 – Applicant’s photograph with head covers (Hijab, Scarf, Beret etc) must show their full faces with both ears.
Step 3 – Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for log in to website for online application submission.
Step 4 – Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to login and create your
Step 5 – Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
Step 6 – Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
Step 7 – Submission of Application forms start on Monday 12th April, 2022.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- You will be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following
Entrance Exam Date:
The General Nursing Entrance Examination Committee of the Hospital will conduct the Entrance Examination on a later date that will be communicated to you via your e-mail address and text. Only candidates who attained acceptable standard in the Examination will be considered for admission after passing the Interview exercise that would follow the Examination.
Closing date for submission of form is yet to be announced by the management of the teaching hospital.
(Neither the School nor the Committee will enter into any correspondence with any unsuccessful candidate).
Hope the information has been properly digested? if you still have any question as regards School of Nursing UCH Ibadan admission form for 2022/2023 session as well as the application procedures, requirements and other related questions, you can send them down to me using the comment section below and I shall respond in due time.
To start getting fresh contents as regards all school of Nursing admission forms for the current session, kindly subscribe to our blog and stay updated.