The management of Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oworolukwo, Rivers state also known as RSU has announced the sale of her post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session is out. The management of RSU shall request for applications from only qualified candidates for admission into the RSU undergraduate degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session once the form is out on sale.
RSU post UTME form is for candidates who have either selected Rivers State University of Science and Technology as their preferred choice of institution during the 2023/2024 UTME registration or changed their institutions to RSU using JAMB change of course and institution form.
- RSU post UTME will be computer based test format.
- Kindly be informed that all eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only for RSU post UTME form.
- Please note that only suitably qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Kindly see below for RSU post UTME eligibility requirements.
- RSU post UTME registration begins on 3rd July, 2023 and end on the 11th August, 2023.
- RSU post UTME screening test for 2023/2024 academic session will commence on Monday, 21st August 2023.
- Calculators will not be allowed into the exam hall during the post UTME screening test.
RSU Post-UTME Eligibility Requirements
a) JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score at least 190 and above in the 2023 UTME and must have selected Rivers State University of Science and Technology as their first choice of Institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
b) Candidates who did not choose RSU as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are ELIGIBLE to apply for RSU Post UTME on the grounds that such candidate(s) must have successfully completed a change of Institution and course to Rivers State University of Science and Technology on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
c) Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS who selected RSU as their 1st choice of institution during the 2023 UTME registration or changed their institution and course to RSU are also ELIGIBLE to apply for the post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
d) O’Level Requirements: Candidate must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent and these subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics. In addition, candidates must upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
e) DE Requirement: Rivers State University of Science and Technology will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.
How to Apply for RSU Post UTME Screening Form
To apply for RSU post UTME form online, candidates must adhere strictly to the following guidelines:
STEP 1: Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option. Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
STEP 2: Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test.
STEP 3: Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the screening exercise. In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1- week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
STEP 5: Click HERE to start your online application.
How To Print RSU Post UTME Exam Slip
STEP 1 – Login to your account on the RSU portal
STEP 2 – Click on application
STEP 3 – On the 2023/2024 post UTME Card, click on Print Exam Card
RSUST Post UTME Form Closing Date
The management has announced that the form will be available from 3rd July, 2023 and close on the 11th August, 2023.
RSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Date And Time
- RSU post-UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to take place on Monday, 21st August 2023 at the University’s Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC). It will take place online (CBT) at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the university’s main campus.
- The scheduled date, time and venue of each candidate will be displayed on the slip upon completion and submission of forms, please take note and print out this slip as it would be your only means of gaining entrance into the CBT hall.
- GSM phones and other electronic gadgets WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the examination hall.
- Parents and Guardians are not to be seen around the screening venue
- Timeliness of candidate is key to writing this post UTME. All eligible candidates are to report to the center at least one (1) hour before the scheduled time as seen on their test slip.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained on-line at www.rsu.edu.ng.
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards RSU post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Kindly share this post via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for others to benefit from. You could also subscribe if you wish to start receiving email alerts from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology.
Best of luck to all candidates.