The Management of Yaba College of Technology has announced the sale of her Part Time admission form for 2023/2024 academic session at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (15,000) Only and applications are being received for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its Part Time admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
Yaba College of Technology Part Time Admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for YABATECH Part Time form online via YABATECH official web portal, the cost of YABATECH Part Time admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the Part Time forms for 2023/2024 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their Part Time form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- YABATECH registration procedure for 2023/2024 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for YABATECH Part Time screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on YABATECH Part Time by current and past candidates
- YABATECH Part Time form closing date
Below is the list of FAQs on YABATECH Part Time forms;
Is YABATECH Part Time form out?
How much is YABATECH Part Time admission form?
When will YABATECH Part Time form be out?
Please when is Yaba College of Technology Part Time screening starting?
Please I want to know if YABATECH Part Time registration is in progress
How can I apply for YABATECH admission form?
|FAQs on YABATECH Part Time Application Form||Answers to FAQs on YABATECH Part Time Forms|
|Is YABATECH Part Time admission form out?||YABATECH Part Time form for registration is out.|
|When will YABATECH Part Time admission forms be out?||YABATECH Part Time application form for 2023/2024 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Yaba College of Technology UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at YABATECH main campus.|
|Please I want to know if YABATECH Part Time registration is in progress?||Currently the YABATECH Part Time form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for YABATECH Part Time Programme?||YABATECH registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on YABATECH Part Time form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
PART-TIME PROGRAMMES & REQUIREMENTS
SIX (6) SEMESTERS ND & HND WEEKEND/WEEKDAY P/T PROGRAMMES
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) (Morning)
Science Laboratory Technology.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) (Morning)
A. HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY / EVENING MODE)
i. Building Technology
ii. Computer Science
iii. Civil Engineering
iv. Computer Engineering
v. Electrical Engineering with option in:
- Electronics /Telecommunication
- Power Machine
vi. Estate Management & Valuation
vii. Food Technology
viii. Graphic Design
ix. Hospitality Management
x. Industrial Maintenance Engineering
xi. Mechanical Engineering with Option in:
- Power Plants
xiii. Science Laboratory Technology
xvii. Environmental Biology
xviii. Physics with Electronics
B. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEK DAY/EVENING MODE)
i. Agricultural Technology (Epe Campus)
ii. Building Technology
iii. Civil Engineering
iv. Computer Science (Yaba and Epe Campuses)
v. Computer Engineering
vi. Electrical Engineering
vii. Estate management & Valuation
viii. General Art
ix. Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
x. Food Technology
xi. Hospitality Management
xii. Mechanical Engineering
xiii. Metallurgical Engineering
xiv. Industrial Maintenance Engineering
xv. Science Laboratory Technology
xvii. Mass communication
C. SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION B.SC (EDU.) IN:
i. Business Education
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) & HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) WEEKEND (SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS PROGRAMMES)
i. Accountancy (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
ii. Banking & Finance (ND Only) (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
iii. Business Administration (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
iv. Marketing (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
v. Office Technology & Management (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
i. General Entry Requirements for National Diploma (ND) Programmes
Senior School Certificates Examination (WAEC/NECO & NABTEB) with at least five (5) credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements specified in the current JAMB Brochure.
ii. Requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
a. SSCE / JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma Programmes as published in the current JAMB Brochure.
b. Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
c. At least one-year Post-National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
d. Students for Bi-lingual programme are to liaise with the Department for preparatory classes in French.
iii. General Requirements for B.Sc. Edu.
Four (4) years Programme (Direct Entry)
a. ND/NCE, HND at not less than credit level
b. Five (5) ‘O’ Level credit or its equivalent which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings.
Five (5) years Programme (100 Level)
a. Five (5) ‘O’ Level credit or its equivalent which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings.
How To Apply for YABATECH Part Time Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
Application is to be carried out only via the university’s website. All forms must be duly and correctly filled.
Step 1 – You are to pay a fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payments.
Step 2 – Visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng and follow the instructions to complete the online application form and submit it.
- All prospective applicants for admission into the College Part-Time Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session are required to also apply for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Admission Application form at any JAMB Accredited CBT CENTRE so as to make the processing of their admission possible on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- Please note that admission into all tertiary institutions in Nigeria for all First Degree/National Diploma programmes should be conducted through JAMB. Therefore, it is mandatory for all applicants for Part-Time programmes in the College to also apply for Jamb application forms.
- Your JAMB Application Registration number is to be provided on the College Admission On-Line Application Form to enable admitted candidates to obtain a JAMB Admission letter and remove the process of regularization of admission.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
- Campus of preference should be clearly indicated by candidates for programmes that run in both Yaba and Epe Campuses.
- Candidates applying for part time HND should ensure that their transcripts of the ND programme reach the Office of the Registrar, Yaba College of Technology within six weeks from the date of this publication.
- For details on available programmes of study and entry requirements, visit Yabatech website at www.yabatech.edu.ng For further enquiries, applicants should contact the Admissions department, Room AA 01, Old Administrative Building.
- All Part-Time applicants are hereby directed to submit their JAMB indemnity forms to the CSS Office for further processing of their admissions on CAPS.
Click HERE to start your application process.
YABATECH Part Time Admission Form Deadline
The management has announced that the closing date is Six (6) weeks from the date of Publication. All forms must be submitted on or before 11:59PM.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Yabatech PT admission form 2023/2024 session? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.