The management of Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri has announced the sale of her Part Time admission form for 2021/2022 academic session at the cost of Six Thousand Five Hundred naira (6,500) only and applications are being received for admission for the 2021/2022 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its Part Time admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri Part Time Admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, how to apply for Ramat Poly Part Time form online via Ramat Poly official web portal, the cost of Ramat Poly Part Time admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the Part Time forms for 2021/2022 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their Part Time form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- Ramat Poly registration procedure for 2021/2022 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for Ramat Poly Part Time screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on Ramat Poly Part Time by current and past candidates
- Ramat Poly Part Time form closing date
Below are the list of FAQs on Ramat Poly Part Time forms;
Is Ramat Poly Part Time form out?
How much is Ramat Poly Part Time admission form?
When will Ramat Poly Part Time form be out?
Please when is Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri Part Time screening starting?
Please I want to know if Ramat Poly Part Time registration is in progress
How can I apply for Ramat Poly admission form?
|FAQs on Ramat Poly Part Time Application Form||Answers to FAQs on Ramat Poly Part Time Forms|
|Is Ramat Poly Part Time admission form out?||Ramat Poly Part Time form for registration is out.|
|When will Ramat Poly Part Time admission forms be out?||Ramat Poly Part Time application form for 2021/2022 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at Ramat Poly main campus.|
|Please I want to know if Ramat Poly Part Time registration is in progress?||Currently the Ramat Poly Part Time form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for Ramat Poly Part Time Programme?||Ramat Poly registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on Ramat Poly Part Time form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
Candidates applying for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO or its equivalent. Awaiting result is also accepted.
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result NOT Accepted).
- Four (4) Passport Photographs.
How To Apply for Ramat Poly Part Time Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
Application is to be carried out only via the university’s website. All forms must be duly and correctly filled.
Click HERE to start your application process.
- If you are a new applicant, get your Admission Letter by carrying out all necessary clearances
- Proceed to the Department of your approved Programme of study, get a clearance form and proceed to your respective Local Government Clearance Officers for your Indigene ship clearance
- Proceed to the Bursary department for specification of your registration fee
- Go to the designated bank, make payment and get your customize bank teller along with portal scratch card as well.
- Go to the ICT Centre with your payment receipt as well as your scratch card for activation
- You can then come back to the portal to login with your card number and pin code
- You can proceed with the rest of the Registration from there, if you have any problem, do not hesitate to contact the ICT Center or email: email@example.com.
Ramat Poly Part Time Admission Form Deadline
The management has announced that the closing date is 19th of April 2021. All forms must be submitted on or before 11:59PM.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri Part Time form 2021/2022? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.