The Management of Lagos City Polytechnic has announced the sale of her Part Time admission form for 2021/2022 academic session at the cost of Five Thousand Naira (5,000) only and applications are being received for admission for the 2021/2022 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its Part Time admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
Lagos City Polytechnic Part Time Admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, how to apply for Lagos City Poly Part Time form online via Lagos City Poly official web portal, the cost of Lagos City Poly Part Time admission form and the closing date for submission of all completed the Part Time forms for 2021/2022 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their Part Time form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- Lagos City Poly registration procedure for 2021/2022 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for Lagos City Poly Part Time screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on Lagos City Poly Part Time by current and past candidates
- Lagos City Poly Part Time form closing date
Below are the list of FAQs on Lagos City Poly Part Time forms;
Is Lagos City Poly Part Time form out?
How much is Lagos City Poly Part Time admission form?
When will Lagos City Poly Part Time form be out?
Please when is Lagos City Polytechnic Part Time screening starting?
Please I want to know if Lagos City Poly Part Time registration is in progress
How can I apply for Lagos City Poly admission form?
|FAQs on Lagos City Poly Part Time Application Form||Answers to FAQs on Lagos City Poly Part Time Forms|
|Is Lagos City Poly Part Time admission form out?||Lagos City Poly Part Time form for registration is out.|
|When will Lagos City Poly Part Time admission forms be out?||Lagos City Poly Part Time application form for 2021/2022 session is currently on sale.|
|Please when is Lagos City Polytechnic UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at Lagos City Poly main campus.|
|Please I want to know if Lagos City Poly Part Time registration is in progress?||Currently the Lagos City Poly Part Time form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for Lagos City Poly Part Time Programme?||Lagos City Poly registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on Lagos City Poly Part Time form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
Candidates applying for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO or its equivalent. Awaiting result is also accepted.
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result NOT Accepted).
- Four (4) Passport Photographs.
How To Apply for Lagos City Poly Part Time Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
Application is to be carried out only via the university’s website. All forms must be duly and correctly filled.
Click HERE to start your application process.
- Obtain Teller from Admissions/Enquiries Officer for payment of Application fee at designated Bank.
- Present payment teller to the bursary and obtain Application form.
- Present Application Form immediately to Admissions/Enquiries Officer for guidance on the completion of the Application Form and on documents to be submitted with the form.
- Returns completed Application Form to the admission/Enquiries officer and get a date for the post UTME test.
- Write the UTME test and get a date for the collection of Admission Letter depending on your performance.
- Collect Admission Letter and go to the Bursary for directives on payment of the non refundable Acceptance-Fee and other fees.
- Proceed for your Medical test at designated Centre.
- Proceed to MIS with your Letter of Admission for directives on the payment of fees.
- Pay your fees as directed by Bursary/MIS and proceed to the Admissions/Enquiries Officer with payment document and obtain
- Registration Forms and complete as directed.
- Submit completed Registration Forms to the Admission/Enquiries Officer with the evidence of Medical text from designated Centres
- Submit Verification Cards for the Verification of the 0/Level result(s) presented for admission.
- Collect MIS Form from Admissions/Enquiries Officer in which your MATRICULATION number has been indicated
- Proceed to the MIS with your MIS Form for registration of courses for the Semester. (Every student must register for Courses every semester.)
- Proceed to your Head of Department and Director of school for the endorsement of course Registration Form,
- Proceed to the Bursary with all your payment documents, Course Registration Form issued by MIS for documentation and accreditation for examination formalities.
Lagos City Poly Part Time Admission Form Deadline
There’s no new on the official closing date of Lagos City Poly Part Time Admission forms, please check the school website or Lagos City Poly Part Time notice board (for those within the state) for more news.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Lagos City Polytechnic Part Time form 2021/2022? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.