Upon release of UTME 2022/2023 results some institutions mostly private universities have started selling their post UTME forms online for interested candidates for admission into various degree courses and Pamo University of Medical Sciences (PUMS) equally does the same and release their post UTME screening forms for sale but note that PUMS post UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out. The management shall inform the general public via their website when they will start receiving applications from suitably eligible candidates who scored at least 170 in the 2022 UTME for admission into its degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
PUMS admission requirements have been stated below towards the end of this post. Please take your time and read carefully to fully understand what is expected of you before going ahead to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Pamo University of Medical Sciences (PUMS) various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES (Five (5) years programme)
- MLS – Medical Laboratory Science
- NSc – Nursing Science
- Sc – Physiotherapy
- Sc – Radiography
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES (Four (4) years programme)
- B.Sc. – Anatomy
- B.Sc. – Biochemistry
- B.Sc. – Pharmacology
- B.Sc. – Physiology
- B.Sc. – Human Nutrition & Dietetics
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES (Six (6) years programme)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery – MBBS
PUMS Admission Requirements
- You are expected to have participated for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and selected PUMS as your first choice.
- You must have obtained at least five (5) credits passes at O’level (or equivalent) in relevant subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics) at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored at least 170 and above in the 2022 UTME.
- If you are applying for MBBS, you are expected to have scored at least 200 and above in UTME.
- Candidates, in addition to having five (5) O’ Level credits, MUST possess at least two (2) A’ Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects or possess a good first degree in a related field not below Second Class Lower. For MBBS, candidates must possess three (3) A’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER ADMISSION
- Candidates should first obtain a Transfer Form from PUMS, endorsed by the current university of the candidate before resubmission to PUMS for consideration. The Form should be accompanied with copies of relevant documents and sessional transcripts from current university. All processing must be completed on JAMB Portal.
In addition to your application, you are advised to adhere strictly to JAMB approved provisions for admissions into Nigerian universities
How to Apply for PUMS Post UTME Admission Form
STEP 1 – Log on to the University Website, http://www.pums.edu.ng/
STEP 2 – Click on Apply Now on the top centre of the page.
STEP 3 – Enter your JAMB number and click on the “Check Eligibility” You will be redirected to the application form if your JAMB number was successfully verified
Application Form: While on this page, provide all required information and be sure they are correct before proceeding. Once submitted, you will be logged onto the PUMS Portal automatically, complete application by uploading supporting documents.
Supporting Documents: In the course of your application, a few documents will be needed to verify the authenticity of provided information. See list below. Scan the original copy of each and upload to the portal.
- JAMB Result
- O’Level Result (WAEC and/or NECO)
- Birth Certificate/Age Affidavit
- Local Government of Origin
- Letter of attestation
How To Make Payment for Form
STEP 1 – Click on Make Payment
STEP 2 – Copy the Bank Account no. and make a transfer or direct bank deposit of N2,000
STEP 3 – Upload evidence of payment.
STEP 4 – Upon successful payment and upload of the evidence, you will then make final submission of your application and print the clearance form.
Candidates are to make adequate preparations for the mandatory SCREENING EXERCISE.
Click HERE to apply.
PUMS Post UTME Form Closing Date
Post UTME closing date is 23rd July, 2022.
POST-UTME SCREENING DAYS: Monday 25th – Wednesday 27th July, 2022
Is this properly understood or you need further clarification on PUMS post UTME screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session? please feel free to reach out to us through our contact us button or comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Best of luck in your application.