Port-Harcourt Polytechnic is one of the best polytechnics in Nigeria. Every session, their part time and full time admission forms are made available for eligible applicants to apply for admission into their various ND and HND. 2020/2021 academic session is here again and the management of Port-Harcourt Polytechnic wishes to inform the general public that Port-Harcourt Polytechnic ND and HND part time admission forms into the Port-Harcourt Polytechnic part-time programme admission for the 2020/21 academic session is out and applications are being received from suitably qualified candidates into the various under listed departments.
Below are the list of FAQ on Port-Harcourt Polytechnic’s part-time Forms;
Is Port-Harcourt Polytechnic admission screening form out?
How much is Port-Harcourt Polytechnic part-time Form ?
When will Port-Harcourt Polytechnic’s Direct Entry and part-time Form s be out?
Please when is the Part-Time programme for Port-Harcourt Polytechnic starting?
Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?
Please when is Port-Harcourt Polytechnic Part-time screening date?
When will Port-Harcourt Polytechnic part-time exams commence?
How do I upload my WAEC result to Port-Harcourt Polytechnic portal for my Part-Time?
Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
When will Port-Harcourt Polytechnic direct entry form be out
What and what are we to bring to the part-time screening test venue
|FAQs on Port-Harcourt Polytechnic Part-Time Application Form||Answers To FAQs on Port-Harcourt Polytechnic Part-time Forms|
|Is Port-Harcourt Polytechnic part time admission form out?||Port-Harcourt Polytechnic part-time form for this academic session is NOT out yet.|
|When will Port-Harcourt Polytechnic direct entry and part-time Forms be out?||Port-Harcourt Polytechnic usually releases the sale of Port-Harcourt Polytechnic part-time forms . It forms are usually released on sale towards the end of 2nd semester of every academic session.|
|Please when is the part-time for Port-Harcourt Polytechnic starting?||The date for Port-Harcourt Polytechnic’s part-time screening exercise is usually communicated via their online publication as shown below in this post.|
|Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?||Currently the part-time registration has closes|
|Please when is Port-Harcourt Polytechnic part-time screening date?||The date for Port-Harcourt Polytechnic’s part-time screening exercise shall be updated as soon as the management fixes a new date for this session|
|When will Port-Harcourt Polytechnic part-time exams commence?||The same answer for Question 6 applies to this.|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to Port-Harcourt Polytechnic portal for my Part-Time||The process of uploading your O’level result on Port-Harcourt Polytechnic portal has been explained below under the sub topic: How To Apply for Port-Harcourt Polytechnic part-time screening application form online.|
|Please what is an acknowledgment slip?||It is a document that must be carried along to the part-time screening test venue to confirm you successfully applied for Port-Harcourt Polytechnic’s part-time application form.|
|When will Port-Harcourt Polytechnic direct entry form be out||This is at the discretion of the management of Port-Harcourt Polytechnic. Ideally, the Port-Harcourt Polytechnic DE forms are released on same date with the Part-time Forms.|
|What and what are we to bring to the part-time screening test venue?||You are to carry along to the centre your Acknowledgement slip and Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.|
|Will there be any make up part-time test for candidates that miss the Part-Time screening test?||No there shall be NO MAKE UP test for any candidate that misses his or her chances of participating in Port-Harcourt Polytechnic’s part-Time screening test.|
Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) Subjects relevant to area or discipline of choice.
How to Apply for Port-Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 31st August, 2019.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
In addition to the above, candidates that need further clarifications as regards Port-Harcourt Polytechnic part-time Form for 2020/2021 academic session and the processes involved, can reach us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.
Please share this post online on your social media platforms for other prospective candidates to benefit from. You could also subscribe to schoolings if you wish to start receiving email alerts from Port-Harcourt Polyechnic.
.Closing Date For Submission of Forms
The management is yet to fix a closing date hence you are advised to apply as soon as you receive this information.