The Management of College of Nursing, Eleyele has announced the sale of her admission form for 2021/2022 academic session and applications are being received for admission for the 2021/2022 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
OYSCONME Admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, how to apply for OYSCONME form online via OYSCONME official web portal, the cost of College of Nursing, Eleyele form and the closing date for submission of all completed the forms for 2021/2022 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- OYSCONME registration procedure for 2021/2022 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for OYSCONME screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on OYSCONME by current and past candidates
- OYSCONME form closing date
Below is the list of FAQs on OYSCONME forms;
Is OYSCONME form out?
How much is OYSCONME admission form?
When will OYSCONME form be out?
Please when is OYSCONME screening starting?
Please I want to know if OYSCONME registration is in progress
How can I apply for OYSCONME admission form?
|FAQs on OYSCONME Application Form||Answers to FAQs on OYSCONME Form|
|Is OYSCONME admission form out?||OYSCONME form for registration is closed.|
|When will OYSCONME admission forms be out?||OYSCONME application form for 2021/2022 session is currently closed.|
|Please when is OYSCONME UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from at OYSCONMEmain campus.|
|Please I want to know if OYSCONME registration is in progress?||Currently the OYSCONME form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for OYSCONME Programme?||OYSCONME registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on OYSCONME form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
Candidates applying for admission into Admission Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WASC, GCE, or its equivalent. Other credits must be relevant to the Programme as contained in JAMB brochure. Furthermore, awaiting result is not accepted.
- SSCE Result (Awaiting Result NOT Accepted).
- Four (4) Passport Photographs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OYSCONME ADMISSION FORM
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
- Register an Account on this page. The Email Address and phone number supplied has to be unique, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment
- The name provided must be the real name of the applicant
- After successfully registering an Email Address, It will automatically sign you in, which you will eventually see a pay button
- Once you click pay, it will redirect you to the payment gateway where you will need to provide your card details
- After a successful payment, a registration number and a pin will be generated for you, and it will be used to complete your application
- Each applicant should write down or print the registration number and the pin generated because it will be used for all other process
- If you have previously registered but yet to make payment, click here to login
OYSCONME ADMISSION FORM DEADLINE
The closing date for submission of admission form is yet to be announced, in the mean time you are to obtain the form early enough to avoid late submission which could attract extra fees.
The closing date will be updated as soon as the management announces a deadline.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards OYSCONME form 2021/2022? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.