The Management of Oyo State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Kisi has announced the sale of her admission form for 2021/2022 academic session and applications are being received for admission for the 2021/2022 academic session. The management has announced the sale of its admission form is strictly for only candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
OYSCONME Kisi Admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, how to apply for OYSCONME Kisi form online via OYSCONME Kisi official web portal, the cost of College of Nursing & Midwifery Kisi form and the closing date for submission of all OYSCONME completed forms for 2021/2022 academic session are all what I will be guiding you through now that the form is out. The application link is also embedded on this post so you can kick off your application as soon as you are through reading this post in order to meet up with the submission deadline.
Applying for their form is quite simple because all you need to do is click on the application link below and apply via the university’s website. The form is on their site so you fill and submit directly.
I will be guiding you through the following:
- OYSCONME Kisi registration procedure for 2021/2022 academic session
- Entry admission requirements for UTME candidates
- How to apply for OYSCONME Kisi screening application form online
- FAQs and answers on OYSCONME Kisi by current and past candidates
- OYSCONME Kisi form closing date
Below is the list of FAQs on OYSCONME Kisi forms;
Is OYSCONME Kisi form out?
How much is OYSCONME Kisi admission form?
When will OYSCONME Kisi form be out?
Please when is OYSCONME Kisi screening starting?
Please I want to know if OYSCONME Kisi registration is in progress
How can I apply for OYSCONME Kisi admission form?
|FAQs on OYSCONME Kisi Application Form||Answers to FAQs on OYSCONME Kisi Forms|
|Is OYSCONME Kisi admission form out?||OYSCONME Kisi form for registration is closed.|
|When will OYSCONME Kisi admission forms be out?||OYSCONME Kisi application form for 2021/2022 session is currently closed.|
|Please when is OYSCONME Kisi UTME exam starting?||The screening Examination which will be OYSCONME computer-based, takes place from at OYSCONME Kisi main campus.|
|Please I want to know if OYSCONME Kisi registration is in progress?||Currently the OYSCONME Kisi form registration online has started.|
|Will there be exam this year?||Yes there will be an entrance exam for all eligible candidates.|
|How can I apply for OYSCONME Kisi Programme?||OYSCONME Kisi registration procedure has been provided below as approved by the management of the university.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on OYSCONME Kisi form for prospective and current UTME applicants and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully as it would assist you in the application process.
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Applicants awaiting the result of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Examination may also apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OYSCONME KISI ADMISSION FORM
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
- Interested candidates for Basic Midwifery programme are expected to visit the main campus at Eleyele and also kisi campus to obtain a scratch card to start registration process after which payment of Ten Thousand five hundred Naira (#10,500.00) only can be made online while those who choose to pay through banks will pay the sum of Ten Thousand (#10,000) Naira only to the College Account Number: 0123032629. Bank Name: Wema Bank Plc. Account Name: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and sum of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only to Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Oyo State Chapter Account Number: 2019704292 at any First Bank Plc.
- The applicant will come to the College with the Bank Tellers obtained from the Bank and collect the scratch card to fill the online admission form.
- Candidates should print the completed copy and other details from the website on successful completion of the online admission application; and
- Candidates should come along with his/her photocard on the day of examination.
OYSCONME KISI ADMISSION FORM DEADLINE
The closing date for submission of admission form is yet to be announced, in the mean time you are to obtain the form early enough to avoid late submission which could attract extra fees.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards OYSCONME Kisi form 2021/2022? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.