OOU post UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session is out and registration for screening test has begun. In this post, we will be discussing everything about OOU post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for OOU post UTME form online via OOU ‘s portal, the cost of OOU’s post UTME form and the closing date for submission of all completed OOU post UTME and DE forms for 2023/2024 academic session.
We shall be breaking the process of applying for OOU post UTME form in a coordinated manner for ease of understanding most especially for first time applicants. However, applicants that have previously registered and participated in the previous post UTME screening exercise but did not make it through can equally gain form this information being posted here.
OOU post UTME application form for this academic session is not different from the previous sessions except some slight changes which in most cases do not even surface. Before going into details as regards OOU post UTME screening application form for 2023/2024 academic session, we shall be looking at the most frequently asked questions about OOU post UTME screening application forms by past and present applicants. Listing and answering these FAQs would greatly assist applicants who must have had similar questions about OOU post UTME screening application forms in mind before now.
Below are the list of FAQ on OOU’s post UTME forms;
- Is OOU admission screening form out?
- How much is OOU post UTME form?
- When will OOU’s Direct Entry and post UTME forms be out?
- Please when is the post UME for OOU starting?
- Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?
- Please when is OOU post UTME screening date?
- When will OOU post utme exams commence?
- How do I upload my WAEC result to OOU portal for my post UTME?
- Please what is an acknowledgment slip?
- When will OOU direct entry form be out
- What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue
- Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?
|FAQs on OOU Post UTME Screening Application Form||Answers To FAQs on OOU Post UTME forms|
|Is OOU admission screening form out?||OOU post UTME form for this academic session is out.|
|When will OOU direct entry and post UTME forms be out?||The management of OOU usually releases the sale of OOU post UTME and Direct Entry forms together. OOU post UTME screening forms are out|
|Please when is the post UTME screening registration for OOU starting?||The date for OOU’s post UTME screening exercise is starting January 15th 2023 and close Tuesday 16th February, 2023.|
|Please i want to know if the registration is on progress?||Currently the post UTME registration is still ongoing and will close on Friday 16th of December, 2022.|
|Please when is OOU post UTME screening date?||The date for OOU ‘s post UTME screening exercise shall be updated as soon as the management fixes a new date for this session|
|When will OOU post UTME exams commence?||The same answer for Question 6 applies to this.|
|How do I upload my WAEC result to OOU portal for my post UTME||The process of uploading your O’level result on OOU portal has been explained below under the sub topic: How To Apply for OOU Post UTME screening application form online.|
|Please what is an acknowledgment slip?||It is a document that must be carried along to the post UTME screening test venue to confirm you successfully applied for OOU ‘s post UTME application form.|
|When will OOU direct entry form be out||This is at the discretion of the management of OOU. OOU DE form for 2023/2024 admission year is out|
|What and what are we to bring to the post UTME screening test venue?||You are to carry along to the centre your Acknowledgement slip and Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.|
|Will there be any make up post UTME test for candidates that miss the post UTME screening test?||No there shall be NO MAKE UP test for any candidate that misses his or her chances of participating in OOU ‘s post UTME screening test.|
The above are the most frequently asked questions on OOU post UTME screening application forms and the best possible answers. Go through them carefully and you can never be wrong with those answers.
Now in details, OOU’s post UTME form comes out every academic session and many of you just rush without waiting to confirm if you are eligible to apply or buy the form which is the reason most get stuck in the middle of the registration process.
Before applying for OOU’s post UTME screening form you must meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria as listed below;
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2023/2024 UTME results.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include mathematics and English language
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the 2023/2024 UTME results and ready to change to the University as first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How To Apply For OOU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Please note that before you start your application, you have have an active email address. This is needed for receiving information from OOU as regards the progress of your application form.
STEP 1: To apply for OOU post UTME and DE screening form you are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the screening application form.
In STEP 2, you are required to create a profile through the school Portal on http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php after which you are to generate a payment invoice.
STEP 3: Kindly note that payment for OOU post UTME and DE screening form can be made through any of the following underlined methods:
- On-line Payment Method: You are to visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES: You can also purchase the post UTME/DE form through any of the University’s Point of Sales (POS) on any of the 4 campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro and Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE: Lastly, the forms can also be obtained at Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, located at Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state.
STEP 4: After completing the above steps, you are to visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the online post UTME registration form.
Lastly, click on Preview to crosscheck all you have inputted to avoid mistakes that could jeopardize application status. Upon confirming that all details imputed are true and correctly done, you can then click on the SUBMIT button.
- Print out the OOU Post UTME Screening Pass also known as the acknowledgment slip one (1) week before the screening date.
- After submission of your application form, there is no going back on correction after the closing date.
PRINTING OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
The date for printing of OOU acknowledgement slip will be made known to all successful applicants via your registered email. The slip contains your specific screening schedule for your post UTME screening exercise.
OOU POST UTME TEST SCREENING SCHEDULE
The post UTME screening test has been scheduled to take place from Wednesday, February 8th to Saturday February 11th, 2023 at the University ICT Centre, Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye.
OOU Post UTME/DE Form Closing Date
The closing date for submission of OOU post UTME and DE form is Friday 16th December, 2022.
Note that there shall be no extension for submission of application forms after the deadline.
We hope this information has been helpful in its little way? If you know how vital it is, kindly share among friends via your registered social media platforms so others who might be in need could also benefit.