The need for the correct O’Level & UTME subjects combination for studying Adult Education in Nigeria subjects combination for studying Adult Education as a course in our tertiary institutions cannot be overemphasized as candidates often times tend to ignore the importance of this subject matter thus making it difficult for them to gain admission into the university or polytechnic to study this course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subjects requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Adult Education makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Adult Education in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Adult Education and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, we shall be giving candidates full details as regards the O’Level otherwise known as O’Level subject’s combination and requirements for studying Adult Education in our universities and polytechnics.
Adult Education is a course for art inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Adult Education or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Adult Education but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Adult Education are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level Subjects for studying Adult Education in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Adult Education
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Adult Education (Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Adult Education in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Adult Education
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR ADULT EDUCATION
Also, in the quest to study Adult Education, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Adult Education as a course. Say for example; UNIZIK, UNIBEN, UNN and other universities listed below are not just known for studying Adult Education but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECT COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING ADULT EDUCATION
Studying Adult Education as the case may present itself requires that candidate possess the following:
- To study Adult Education, candidate must have obtained a minimum of Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and three (3) of Literature in English, History, French, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Studies, Geography/Physic, Economics and Government or TC II with pass in English Language and four (4) other subjects.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and JAMB approved subjects’ combination for studying Adult Education before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ADULT EDUCATION:
Government/History, one (1) Social Science subject and any other subject.
CUT OFF MARK FOR ADULT EDUCATION
It is advised that prospective students score at least 230 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Adult Education due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 230 JAMB score is enough to see any candidate through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING ADULT EDUCATION
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV)”>AOCOE
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV)”>EACOE-DEG
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, PANKSHIN,PLATEAU STATE (AFFL TO UNI OF JOS) FC-PANKSHIN
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – FOUNTAIN
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA)”>KWCOE
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE – LAPAI
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – UNIPORT
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE – TASUED
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for Adult Education and the UTME approved subjects’ combination for Adult Education as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.