Electrical/Electronics Education O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Electrical/Electronics Education) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Electrical/Electronics Education makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Electrical/Electronics Education in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Electrical/Electronics Education and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Electrical/Electronics Education in our universities and polytechnics.
Electrical/Electronics Education is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Electrical/Electronics Education or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Electrical/Electronics Education but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Electrical/Electronics Education are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Electrical/Electronics Education in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Electrical/Electronics Education.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Electrical/Electronics Education(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Electrical/Electronics Education in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Electrical/Electronics Education
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
Also, in the quest to study Electrical/Electronics Education, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Electrical/Electronics Education as a course. Say for example; The universities listed below are not just known for studying Electrical/Electronics Education but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
Studying Electrical/Electronics Education as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Electrical/Electronics Education in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) SSC credit passes including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English Language.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Electrical/Electronics Education before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
CUT OFF MARK FOR ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Electrical/Electronics Education due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ABUBAKAR TATARI ALI POLYTECHNIC, BAUCHI STATE. (AFFILIATED TO ATBU BAUCHI) – ATAPOLY-DG
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE– BAUCHI
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA, (AFFL TO UNIBEN, BENIN) – EDAKOKA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH.), BICHI, KANO STATE, AFFLLIATED To (Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi) – EDBICHI
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION(TECH.)UMUNZE, P.M.B. 0189, ANAMBRA”>EDUMUNZ
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE– EKSU
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE– ESUTECH
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE– FED-GUSAU
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE– KSUSTA
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE– MAUTY
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), POTISKUM (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – POTISKUM_D
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE– UNIZIK
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Electrical/Electronics Education as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Electrical/Electronics Education as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.