Educational Administration O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Educational Administration) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Educational Administration makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Educational Administration in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Educational Administration and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Educational Administration in our universities and polytechnics.
Educational Administration is a course for social- science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Educational Administration or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Educational Administration but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Educational Administration are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Educational Administration in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Educational Administration.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Educational Administration(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Educational Administration in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Educational Administration
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
Also, in the quest to study Educational Administration, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Educational Administration as a course. Say for example; AAU, ABSU, ABU and other universities listed below are not just known for studying Educational Administration but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
Studying Educational Administration as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Educational Administration in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Educational Administration before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION:
- Any three (3) of Literature In English, History, French, Geography/Physics, Economics and Mathematics.
CUT OFF MARK FOR EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Educational Administration due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– BENIN
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE– EBSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE– FED-DUTSINMA
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE– IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE– JOS
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE– LAGOS
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Educational Administration as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Educational Administration as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.