Education /Construction Technology O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Education /Construction Technology) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Education /Construction Technology makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Education /Construction Technology in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Education /Construction Technology and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Education /Construction Technology in our universities and polytechnics.
Education /Construction Technology is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Education /Construction Technology or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Education /Construction Technology but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Education /Construction Technology are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Education /Construction Technology in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Education /Construction Technology.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Education /Construction Technology(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Education /Construction Technology in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Education /Construction Technology
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR EDUCATION /CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
Also, in the quest to study Education /Construction Technology, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Education /Construction Technology as a course. Say for example; The institution listed below is not just known for studying Education /Construction Technology but can be regarded as the best school for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING EDUCATION /CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
Studying Education /Construction Technology as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Education /Construction Technology in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) OLevel credit passes in English Language Mathematics and one (1) of Biology /Agricultural Science; Physics, or Chemistry and two (2) from General Science/Integrated Science, Technical Drawing/Fine Art, Geography, Health Science Food and Nutrition, Physical and Health Education, Auto Technical, Building, Electrical Electronic, Metal Work and Wood Work.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Education /Construction Technology before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOREDUCATION /CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY:
- Math, Physics and any other subject.
CUT OFF MARK FOR EDUCATION /CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Education /Construction Technology due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING EDUCATION /CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ANKPA, KOGI STATE (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – EDANKPA
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Education /Construction Technology as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Education /Construction Technology as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.