Cyber Security O’level and UTME subjects combination is the same for all schools irrespective of the higher institution. For example, all universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education offering (Cyber Security) are mandated to make use of the same subject combination as a requirement for the above course.
Making use of the correct and approved O’Level subject requirements plus UTME subjects combination for Cyber Security makes the admission process much easier for candidates seeking admission to study Cyber Security in their various institutions.
Not many are aware that one of the major reasons for the increase in purchase of change of university and institution is because before embarking on the UTME, most candidates fail to confirm the correct O’Level subjects required to study Cyber Security and thus making them go through the process of change of course or institution and sometimes, both.
In this post today, I will be giving you full details as regards the WAEC and NECO otherwise known as O’Level subjects combination and requirements for studying Cyber Security in our universities and polytechnics.
Cyber Security is a course for science inclined students in secondary schools and it is one of the most sought-after courses students upon graduating from secondary school’s search for online. We will not just concentrate on the O’level subjects required to study Cyber Security or the list of universities in Nigeria offering Cyber Security but also, the best schools to study this course but this is not to say other schools offering Cyber Security are of lesser quality.
Upon completing this post, you ought to be clear about the followings:
- O’Level subjects for studying Cyber Security in any Nigerian University or polytechnic
- Admission Requirements for studying Cyber Security.
- Whether you can combine WAEC and NECO results to Study Cyber Security(Yes you can though this also depends on the institution)
- Cut off Mark for Cyber Security in any University or Polytechnic
- List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Cyber Security
O’LEVEL AND UTME APPROVED SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR CYBER SECURITY
Also, in the quest to study Cyber Security, most candidates look out for the best institution for studying Cyber Security as a course. Say for example; The universities listed below are not just known for studying Cyber Security but can be regarded as the best schools for this course.
O’LEVEL SUBJECTS COMBINATION AND REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING CYBER SECURITY
Studying Cyber Security as the case may present itself requires that you possess the following:
- To study Cyber Security in any university or polytechnic in Nigeria, you must have obtained a minimum Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
Now let’s go through the O’level (NECO/WAEC) and UTME approved subjects’ combination for studying Cyber Security before discussing about the cut off mark.
UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR CYBER SECURITY:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
CUT OFF MARK FOR CYBER SECURITY
It is advised that prospective students score up to 180 minimum JAMB cut off mark and above to stand a chance of studying Cyber Security due to the competitive nature of the course. Though cut off mark may vary from school to school. Ideally, the 180 JAMB score is enough to see you through so long as you pass your post UTME.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING CYBER SECURITY
- AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE– AFIT-DEG
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– AL-HIKMAH
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE– BAYERO
- CALEB UNIVERSITY, IMOTA, LAGOS STATE– CALEB
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE– FED-DUTSE
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE– NAUB
Hope the above information is well understood? If you have any question as regards O’level subjects requirements for studying Cyber Security as well as the JAMB approved subjects combination for Cyber Security as a course, kindly get back to us via our comment section below and we shall respond accordingly.