Crescent University school fees for both fresh and returning students for 2022/2023 academic session is out, to tell you the truth, Crescent university in Ogun state is rated as one of the cheapest private universities in Nigeria as at today. Therefore, students or candidates who must have chosen this university as their preferred choice of institution can now confirm they actual amount payable per student for 2022/2023 academic session.
Aside the tuition fee for all courses offered at Crescent University, we thought it necessary to include Crescent University Acceptance fee for 2022/2023 session too. This fee is applicable to just fresh UTME and DE students.
Please be informed that you can also pay Crescent University school fees can be paid online using any working Bank debit cards. All you need to do is follow the guidelines on procedures of payment of Crescent University school fees for 2022/2023 session, we have provided the step by step approach on how to make the school fees payment online,
The table below is a detailed schedule school fees of Crescent University for all courses offered in the institution, and please note that this fee is strictly for fresh and returning undergraduate students, Crescent University postgraduate school fees is not included in the table below.
Crescent University Abeokuta tuition fee for both fresh and returning students as seen in the table below does not include acceptance fee for newly students, its is strictly the school fees payable by new students as mandated by the management of the University.
Crescent University has two categories of fee payment, you can confirm from the table below that fees for fresh students (UTME DE and Transfer Students) is higher than that of returning students.
All newly admitted students are to take note:
A) Upon gaining admission into Crescent University, the acceptance fee is to be paid first upon admission into the Institution, this is a process applicable in all Universities in Nigeria, be it private, Federal or states and thankfully, we Crescent University Acceptance fee is also included in the table below.
B) Crescent University school fees for 2022/2023 as seen in the table below contains school fees schedule for all courses that are currently offered in the university so questions like i cannot find the school fees for my course should not arise.
For payment procedures of Crescent University School fees, prospective, new and returning students are all advised to read carefully as input of incorrect data cannot be revoked and the management of Crescent University will not be liable for any loss of funds as a result of incorrect data entry by students.
At the end of this article, reader stand the chance of gaining the following;
a) Crescent University School fees for fresh students 2022/2023 academic session
b) Crescent University, Abeokuta school fees for returning students 2022/2023 academic session
c) Crescent University tuition fee for all courses offered in the institution for the current academic year
d) Crescent University Acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session
e) Other compulsory fees as stipulated by the management of the institution as seen in the table below
Crescent University School Fees Schedule For Fresh And Returning Students 2022/2023 Academic Session
Download the free pdf file ⇒ Crescent university fees-converted
- ALL PAYMENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH BANK DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA OR TO THE CRESCENT UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT AT:
- ZENITH BANK – 1010431785
- FIRST BANK – 2012145317
- STUDENTS SHOULD PAY 10,000 NAIRA TO PARENT FORUM ACCOUNT AT KEYSTONE BANK A/C NO-1000275775
- THE SCHOOL FEES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF STUDENTS’ DEPARTMENTAL ASSOCIATION FEES OF N5,000 PAYABLE AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS
- THERE IS PROVISION FOR PRIVATE HOSTEL WITHIN THE CAMPUS FOR INTERESTED STUDENTS WITH ADDITIONAL COST
- BOWLSANT HOSTEL WITHOUT PROVISION FOR COOKING AND YOLA HOSTEL – N100,000
- BOWLSANT HOSTEL WITH PROVISION FOR COOKING – N150,000
- BOWLSANT SPECIAL TWO IN A ROOM HOSTEL WITH PROVISION FOR COOKING – N200,000
- THE FEES ARE ALSO EXCLUSIVE OF IMASA (STUDENT GENERAL ASSOCIATION) FEE OF N2000. PAYABLE TO FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NO-2022508694
- THE SCHOOL FEES INCLUDES: TUITION, ACCOMMODATION, MEDICAL, EXAMINATION, INTERNET ACCESS, SPORTS, IDENTITY CARD AND DEVELOPMENT LEVY
- A MINIMUM OF 70% OF SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 1ST SEMESTER AND THE BALANCE CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE 2ND SEMESTER
- N2500 WILL BE PAID FOR PORTAL REGISTRATION ONLINE WITH ATM AT THE POINT OF REGISTRATION
Hope this was helpful? if you have any question(s) as regards Crescent University school fees for fresh and returning students 2022/2023 academic session, kindly scroll down to the comment section below to post your comment and we will be on hand to respond in no time.
To get up to date information on the latest happenings from Crescent University, Abeokuta Ogun state and other private universities in Nigeria, you could subscribe to our blog below(Mobile Phone) right side bar (desktop or Laptop).